Before the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the forum

Who here remembers to old school messaging board, before the forum was introduced?
    Was good fun on there.

All of you Worker haters would not have liked that!
    One continous message system where people chatted...
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

That should have read "the" old school messaging board.....
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Anyone have any printscreen of that? Im curious now

Comment

Yes people tend to take message board print screens and then save it for years...

Comment

I honestly liked it. Remember family websites? Freewebs n such. Anyone still do it?

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
            Yes people tend to take message board print screens and then save it for years...
            Well people keep old icons and sometimes post some old printscreens, Its not so odd actually.

Comment

I keep mostly the icons ive made for diff families. If they pop back up, they know i have them.

Comment

yeah the forum replaced the old school messages boards which was sorta like a forum but not as ''modern'' if ya like still had off-topic but it was called random and nonsense disgusion and the GRD but you could only post like once on it and have to wait a day before doing it again now its more relaxed. And the old message board that I think your talking about the one which dante gotti message that 52 hitters stuff on all the time that's now the been replaced with the Chat log I think.

Comment

It would be interesting for one round to go back to the old style message boards and the old layout

Comment

I remember them very well I miss the good old days but I miss the family web page where you could read about how your family started where it started. And what it stood for I miss it very much

Comment

I don't get. What game have to do with privately set up web pages about a specific family. If you miss that u can sort it out and make it for free on a number of web sites offering free web space. Why that disappeared is different story. Attachment to own colors is a vague term. And only few really remained true to them selves.

About icons yes I can understand saving icons. Still print screen of message board... Well I can't see that happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X