5k vs 2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5k vs 2k

In the main round, as most of you should know it takes 5,000 turns to attack ops. This is in the main round where turns are more scarce than in turbo. In this next turbo round OP attacks will only cost 2,000 turns... Thoughts?

thoughts are it has been no range for the last 4 or 5 turbos.

Comment

They been doing that setup for more than 4 Or 5 turbos

Comment

Okay... I just recently came back to the game. Even so if they've done it a couple times, why should it be more costly to hit ops in main when you have less turns at your expense than in turbo rounds?

Comment

To keep it a level playing field. For,all sides and game not be kept,killed. They are bringing out a new platform of play in a couple,months suppose make it better for all aspects

Comment

Well, in my opinion op hits have always been more pricey than other hits, but 5k is a bit much. Might as well take attacking ops not an option. Free players cant even hit ops... how is that a level playing field?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaIVIonster View Post
              Well, in my opinion op hits have always been more pricey than other hits, but 5k is a bit much. Might as well take attacking ops not an option. Free players cant even hit ops... how is that a level playing field?
              Im sure someone will take time to explain...

Comment

yeah was expecting to have range this turbo but not.....

Comment

Admin dont want the game be ruined by ops constantly being 00'd, they are trying to keep he game alive by pulling away from the old rules that have killed other games

Comment

Free players should just not log into Turbo.....

No range for 4 rounds in a row is ridiculous for a free player.

Comment

Roughy my man think of it as a challenge. Just go in and kill whomever you think is the Jew. Everyone go hunting the Jew for Easter.

You guys got it wrong. If you don't like it refuse to play in the main. No one cares if you play the turbo.

Comment

Jew hunting it is then Harry......

Comment

Just saying it's a pointless option if it's too expensive for anyone to use it.

Comment

Why can't we just go back to the good ol days of bankers, DU's killed are KILLS, not this trophy crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Validuz View Post
                              Why can't we just go back to the good ol days of bankers, DU's killed are KILLS, not this trophy crap?
                              yeah validuz, those days were my favorite. Changes to the killing system is actually what caused me to leave the game a while back.

Comment

Working...
                              X