Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you been frozen/banned and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times have you been frozen/banned and why?

So like the title says, how many times you have been frozen/banned from the game/forum and why?

I got banned in the forums multiple times, not sure how many for racism lol :P

And in the game, I got frozen twice if im not wrong.

Not sure why the first time but last one was the one Sheikh was building to get jp and me and another member started to spam GeekIcon mailbox. haha it was funny.

and how about you guys?

Banned around 7 years ago for having the word "fuck" in my game name.

Forum bannedonce because certain staff don't like to read certain home truths.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

damn blind :O

anyway i dont think he will post but MrWorker wins lol

Comment

i don't ever get banned cuz storm knows I will key his car again if he tries.

Comment

We should rephrase the question for some ⤴ how many of your multies have been frozen

Comment

LOL payaso

Comment

3 times, just 4 being a cunt. now being a cunt is cool. lol

Comment

harryverderchmulti

Comment

Twice

About 5 years ago I started my own family named UGN Inc. (underground n*ggaz incorporated)
                  but I called it by its whole name. Storm gave me warning to disband but I didn't listen, so he froze me and my family.

And when the whole Silhouette thing happened. Just about anyone who was level 3 or higher or had nearly 500k ops was frozen in IU/RU union.
                  SOE~

Comment

lmfaooooooooo ugn

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                      Twice

About 5 years ago I started my own family named UGN Inc. (underground n*ggaz incorporated)
                      but I called it by its whole name. Storm gave me warning to disband but I didn't listen, so he froze me and my family.

And when the whole Silhouette thing happened. Just about anyone who was level 3 or higher or had nearly 500k ops was frozen in IU/RU union.
                      UGN that shit real. Lol. What's the story behind this "Silhouette" thing you speak of?

Comment

Pussies...

Comment

many times

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                            UGN that shit real. Lol. What's the story behind this "Silhouette" thing you speak of?
                            Hmmm I could tell but it would be bad for the game's image so my post will be deleted. or maybe not? lol

Comment

no clue and none of your business
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X