Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity

Do you think the current game incentives or disincentives game play activity?

i have noticed the direction the game has taken has been a more casual approach, not saying it's positive or negative just more casual.

in fact, it has worked over the last couple of months there is more competition and more players.

but to the point of game activity i think this could greatly improve being activity in game play is actually almost a negative in the game. Just build and collect.

basically it's just an arms race of diamond sub players it definitely incentives diamond subs but i'm not sure about game play.
    Yes
    13.33%
    NO
    66.67%
    neutral
    20.00%

I found this hard to read.

Comment

wtf are you thinking . Get the TMB Gestapo and put an end to this blasphemy.

Comment

Wow really another one of these thread... if you have any pointers on game play changes then share them with storm himself or find the thread that invites information about this type of thing. Stop bitching about it... and infact you just mentioned it has worked due to more activity. No one cares andquite frankly its annoying me.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

I would say the post seems pretty open to if it is or is not bad, it simply asks the question... As for bitching I did see some of that but just from bitches

Comment

I think the more active the leaders of the Union are the more beneficial it will be to their union. attracting new players to join the union even if its level one families, strength in numbers basically ,being active on the boards, keeping things friendly and having a continuous dialogue throughout the round helps build loyalty. the more active the players are in a union the more chances they'll have to setup, looting, maxing, banking attacks on rivals when it's necessary the few times that it is considering that the game is headed in a more of a collecting direction, I have to say I like the way the game is the way the game has been for the last 1 or two years. Implementing different aspects, rules changes, not afraid to try different things without worrying what a few schmucks like myself and others ( even the big supporters, because well, fuck em)... Storm is a thousand times the admin/ HNIC (no pejorative or racism intended) Musubi ever was. Along with Righteous and Tiki the staff garners more respect than ever. Hollywood you're possibly off base. I did understand your writing though, seemed like you were using a phone and voice recognition. No biggie

THREAD REOPENED

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
              I would say the post seems pretty open to if it is or is not bad, it simply asks the question... As for bitching I did see some of that but just from bitches
              Meh fair one. But my view should have just been. Pointless instead of the bitchyness. Again my anger issues i should keep in check.

My apoligies Eli.

Comment

I agree with haggs, hard to read although I do understand what your saying.

Comment

Eli
                  were you drunk sexy when you wrote this ? You forgot to edit it ;P

Comment

ha yeah poorly worded

what i was trying to say.

Do you think your family/union success has more to do with your family/union activity level or more to do with the number of subs in your family/union?

and are you good with that balance?

Comment

I think both play a role
                      but sub domination is the primary focus

I said a while ago, its the only way to compete right now
                      There will be future changes, and I look forward to them.
                      SOE~

Comment

Time will tell

Comment

Working...
                        X