X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Removals

Guys and ladies

Player Removals and Bannings:

I just really want to clarify something because at the moment I am actually just annoyed by certain issues and I really feel the need to explain some things so everyone is clear

1) We don't like to do this but when we do its for rules infringements, like swearing at staff, generally if its serious but not outright cheating we warn, warn, warn, freeze and then ban - that's like 5 strikes, and we really don't keep count but

2) If you act like an asshole toward the game itself which is game bashing, we tend to ban you outright really fast

3) Normally when I chat to players on Skype or in game PM privately and you lose your cool with me, I understand and normally let it slide until you cool down. I understand that we all get upset and annoyed from time to time and normal words fail us all. If you behave like this to myself or any of our staff, in public, and cc other players or do it on the forums in public, I/we ban you instantly. It means such players try to manipulate the staff by pushing us into a corner to show everyone how cool you are. Don't expect us to just leave you to play here after that. Play your game against other players, not the staff

4) I may be on a friendly basis with players on Skype, in game etc, but it doesn't give you any special right to speak to staff or myself as you please, especially in public. Learn to draw the line please. We at staff also appreciate polite and cordial objective discussions and are more likely to listen to you when you are respectful, as it is anywhere in the world.

5) When a player is removed, please don't ask us why. We do not discuss other player info as its their private accoint business which we always respect.

Really I hope we don't come across as being assholes but we have to maintain sanity and standards in the game and we hope you understand

- Storm
    Game Admin

this thread is closed its not actually meant to be a debate. It is the game rules and we are not asking for much.

thanks
    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzie
      id say players like them are more harming to the game than someone bashing staff. you guys were players also. players have off days. if you dont like someones attitude. why bring them into the chat? knowing they can be easy antagonised.
      Mack, thanks really for being objective i respect what you said ^^^there.

Fact is yes i was a player but i played the game not the staff. I didn't cry to admin when i got dissed or didn't like the rules.... and act like a baby, I went to war for 200 rounds to get even with whoever pissed me off in the game and I had the brains to understand that staff just do their jobs and i could handle any rules changes and if i didn't like it I knew i could just move on.

Myself and my fellow players NEVER got banned ever and we had the filthiest mouths in the game more than anyone else even has now. and it was because we took care to understand and respect the rules.

We never antagonized staff and just got on with our game
      Game Admin

Comment

Sorry mack i actually by mistake erased your post so I quoted you above....sorry for that
        Game Admin

Comment

i just think everyone needs to chill. realise this is a game. i understand totally about staff shouldn't be disrespected, but a lot of these guys playing are older than most of the staff. getting scolded like back at school. that would make anyone reply with an attitude. i still think blocking them is the easier option. i know i cant be bothered taking the same crap from some players and im quite happy to block. it annoys them more sometimes
          If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

i see posts with mr worker being racist, nasty etc. yet hes very welcome to keep on posting and messaging people. i do block him of course. i know you dont get offended by racist remarks etc but im sure plenty of people do.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

then not to mention all the other rule breakers. where do you draw the line.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

For us it is about constant negative behaviour doing the same thing over and over and simply not listening. In the past you couldn't even casually swear at admin you got banned, players forget this. And when we make a simple request for players to chill out, players get annoyed and cocky at us. So we are the line and players need reminding where it is from time to time or it spirals out of control.
                Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                X