Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In search of family!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In search of family!

    Use to play a lot and left for awhile, in search of a good loyal family. Back in the day I have traveled with CHEESE , Omaha, & few IU family's . My name is Mafia_Dog in game. Thanks!

  • #2
    what a speech

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mafia_Dog View Post
      Use to play a lot and left for awhile, in search of a good loyal family. Back in the day I have traveled with CHEESE , Omaha, & few IU family's . My name is Mafia_Dog in game. Thanks!
      wow, that is some list. you seem loyal.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Super_Fly
        you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag.
        I'm BWA certified and know Kevin Gates so I can promote their name in anywhere I want.... I DON'T GET TIRED!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          wow, that is some list. you seem loyal.
          pfft, im the one who is loyal.

          Westcoast
          Special_Needs
          RU_Warriors
          Renegades_HQ
          OmertaBlood
          Capo
          MBU
          Hooligans
          Hitsquad
          IU
          Hitsquad again

          im sure i forgot other fam i joined lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Super_Fly
            Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union. I'll get you back situated in the game and you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.
            This definitely made me lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
              pfft, im the one who is loyal.

              Westcoast
              Special_Needs
              RU_Warriors
              Renegades_HQ
              OmertaBlood
              Capo
              MBU
              Hooligans
              Hitsquad
              IU
              Hitsquad again

              im sure i forgot other fam i joined lol
              You just drift where the medals are going.
              It's called being a whore.

              Are you Magnums multi?
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Super_Fly
                you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.

                Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union.

                And you'll be without family/union within the next 2-3 rounds

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Super_Fly
                  Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union. I'll get you back situated in the game and you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.
                  ^
                  ^
                  ^
                  hahaha even though this did make me lol sounds to me like this kid is desperate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    horrible curriculum vitea...

                    are there people that actually joined a team and stuck to it?
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                      You just drift where the medals are going.
                      It's called being a whore.

                      Are you Magnums multi?
                      the game its all about fun right? most people enjoy the loyalty but that does not work for me. I like to keep jumping families. thats all. if that brings me fun i dont know whats the problem is. I just left IU and they are ranking each round, I left hitsquad in the past when they were dominating all the ranks (and still is), i joined hooligans who dont even appear in ranks (no offense brothers), renegades, Capo and omerta, they all disappeared when i was there, Scho stopped playing, Stinger left game and omerta well half omerta went to IU, (no judgementt) so yeah just because im not loyal doesnt mean im a rankwhore.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        that was some good shit Superfly!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Flaco View Post
                          that was some good shit Superfly!
                          Thanx mane, I try to keep it light in spirit except when venting rage at the fuckery that is infinite in the world of TMB

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice pitch super, did u get him join u?
                            Exitus Acta Probat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by donkier View Post
                              Nice pitch super, did u get him join u?
                              Lol fuuuuuck no.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X