In search of family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of family!

Use to play a lot and left for awhile, in search of a good loyal family. Back in the day I have traveled with CHEESE , Omaha, & few IU family's . My name is Mafia_Dog in game. Thanks!

what a speech

Comment

Originally posted by Mafia_Dog View Post
      Use to play a lot and left for awhile, in search of a good loyal family. Back in the day I have traveled with CHEESE , Omaha, & few IU family's . My name is Mafia_Dog in game. Thanks!
      wow, that is some list. you seem loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly
        you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag.
        I'm BWA certified and know Kevin Gates so I can promote their name in anywhere I want.... I DON'T GET TIRED!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          wow, that is some list. you seem loyal.
          pfft, im the one who is loyal.

Westcoast
          Special_Needs
          RU_Warriors
          Renegades_HQ
          OmertaBlood
          Capo
          MBU
          Hooligans
          Hitsquad
          IU
          Hitsquad again

im sure i forgot other fam i joined lol

Comment

Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union. I'll get you back situated in the game and you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.
            This definitely made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
              pfft, im the one who is loyal.

Westcoast
              Special_Needs
              RU_Warriors
              Renegades_HQ
              OmertaBlood
              Capo
              MBU
              Hooligans
              Hitsquad
              IU
              Hitsquad again

im sure i forgot other fam i joined lol
              You just drift where the medals are going.
              It's called being a whore.

Are you Magnums multi?
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.

Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union.

And you'll be without family/union within the next 2-3 rounds

Comment

Come to La_Kosher_Nostra and United Nations union. I'll get you back situated in the game and you don't have to sell your soul to IU , RU, Jackanapes, nor will you have to be for the 19, or avenge aanything you don't want to, you won't have to be a Warrior and come out to play, you won't have the producer all in the video , dancing, you won't have to remain nameless, you won't have to move to London and drink 4 Loco and cry whenever someone limits you while you're zeroed and offline, you won't be a do boy, or a rankwhore, you won't have to be a part of a union with an unoriginal name stealing Kevin Gates' swag. You'll have the juice.
                  ^
                  ^
                  ^
                  hahaha even though this did make me lol sounds to me like this kid is desperate.

Comment

horrible curriculum vitea...

are there people that actually joined a team and stuck to it?
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                      You just drift where the medals are going.
                      It's called being a whore.

Are you Magnums multi?
                      the game its all about fun right? most people enjoy the loyalty but that does not work for me. I like to keep jumping families. thats all. if that brings me fun i dont know whats the problem is. I just left IU and they are ranking each round, I left hitsquad in the past when they were dominating all the ranks (and still is), i joined hooligans who dont even appear in ranks (no offense brothers), renegades, Capo and omerta, they all disappeared when i was there, Scho stopped playing, Stinger left game and omerta well half omerta went to IU, (no judgementt) so yeah just because im not loyal doesnt mean im a rankwhore.

Comment

that was some good shit Superfly!

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco View Post
                          that was some good shit Superfly!
                          Thanx mane, I try to keep it light in spirit except when venting rage at the fuckery that is infinite in the world of TMB

Comment

Nice pitch super, did u get him join u?
                            Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

Originally posted by donkier View Post
                              Nice pitch super, did u get him join u?
                              Lol fuuuuuck no.

Comment

Working...
                              X