Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can't handle a troll; don't enter the forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can't handle a troll; don't enter the forum!

It means you're weak and there is no place for people like you here....

harry, bobby...some other bitches...you know who you are
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Haha.. forums arent made for trolling though are they. END OF DISCUSSION.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

XP Your new... we where trolling before yooo mum shat you out boooi.

Comment

Not new my friend not new... just new account due to long term abscence and memory loss Of my old account. Although i never payed attention to the forums then as i wasnt even old enough to play and none of it interested me as a 12 year old. Although this game did help me with my mathematics and i loved maths in my youth.

Comment

I was always a history/ social science/ English guy. Anything algebra or past that I considered to be demonic in nature

Comment

any forum is troll territory....

know your internet world
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

hey harry...you reading this?

Comment

Originally posted by xP-Stole View Post
                Not new my friend not new... just new account due to long term abscence and memory loss Of my old account. Although i never payed attention to the forums then as i wasnt even old enough to play and none of it interested me as a 12 year old. Although this game did help me with my mathematics and i loved maths in my youth.
                So you are what 15-16 now? Shouldn't you be out chasing pussy or something? Oh wait, at your age you use lube and a tissue.

Comment

---lmao!---

Comment

Wasnt even going to reply. Lol i am 21 if you must know. And i have been in a relationship for 6 years and where you got 15 to 16 is beyond me.

Comment

it's that math again...

...but it seems you were here from the start?

(else the math turns out to be whack )

Comment

Well there was a TMB before this one that i played back then.. im not sure wether storm was the admin of that one and just recreated it. Or wether there name changed. Too young to remember specifically. Could you enlighten me on this ?

Comment

I approve this thread

Comment

tmb = tmb BUT management and admins changed a bit over time...i expect it to be the same game but changed over time

Comment

oh yea and harry is a turd

Comment

Working...
                              X