I just found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found

that game is kinda playable when moaning children gets sent off to sand box...

I'm almost active in game ATM.. after few years of eventually lurking only.

Is today Friday?

what if they changed name and joined your family anyway?

Saturday and counting lol
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
      what if they changed name and joined your family anyway?

Saturday and counting lol
      For me its still Friday..

yes some of these people use multy accounts to sit in with us, things is funny since we usually know who's the one faking him self and having fun with the person... . It is thought job especially with us being tight knot of people playing with each other for years and personally knowing most of family members... but happens

Comment

What's sad is that you still haven't found that you shouldn't talk anymore. I've told you numerous times that most people online don't have a retard to english translation device.

Comment

`retard to english translation device` )))

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetLimited View Post
            What's sad is that you still haven't found that you shouldn't talk anymore. I've told you numerous times that most people online don't have a retard to english translation device.
            Friday is that you?

Comment

Friday? still?

lol or you mean cocagirl?

i think your english has hugely improved...i don't use translations anymore
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                Friday? still?

lol or you mean cocagirl?

i think your english has hugely improved...i don't use translations anymore
                noo.. darn that was always my trade mark...

Comment

Daniele, you aren't cool enough, popular enough or even hated enough to have a trademark. And what is friday? The only day I may show up in a round?

Comment

Friday is 5 day in week redneck.

Comment

hey redneck, your insults are just as lame if not lamer than mine. stick to banking/ killing

Comment

Stupid post ...... CapoDiTuttiCapi family getting active solo would of been a better topic

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetLimited View Post
                          Daniele, you aren't cool enough, popular enough or even hated enough to have a trademark. And what is friday? The only day I may show up in a round?
                          hated enough?

oe that would mean i have shitloads of trademarks...awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X