X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmed or Actual Kills ..!!

BONO
    This mafioso has 6,287,787 kill points

Since this is the hot debate this given time !!!

And They should bring back the Family Killer prize maybe might see some more action & some useless dick might grow some balls to kill me.!
    Last edited by B0NO; 03-05-2015, 11:44 PM.

cookie 4 u

Comment

No BONO They are legit, albeit you certainly spend enough as well as have a seemingly endless amount of won credits to put up such staggering numbers. Congratulations.

Comment

lol last time i zeroed you you cried to your daddy lopov to come hit me back. tmb could care less about your battle trophies.

Comment

Family killer prize was fun I thought... Now every family is collectors.... One sided game..

Comment

Bono, trust me, the majority of the people do not think that you farm, or anyone else in IU for that matter. We have all been hit by IU so many times, we understand that you guys don't farm. No need to prove it to us all.

Comment

Battle trophies kittty?

Comment

lol bobby...

Comment

I actually miss killer ranks gives me something to do I mean with collect all you do is hire hustlers or whores and log off really with killing I can gain battle trophies or kill points and loot more money then what a collector can collect hey storm so when will killer ranks come back make the game more interesting leave the 5k opp hit and put killer ranks back= GOOD BUSINESS BOTH FOR COLLECTORS AND KILLERS

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                    I actually miss killer ranks gives me something to do I mean with collect all you do is hire hustlers or whores and log off really with killing I can gain battle trophies or kill points and loot more money then what a collector can collect hey storm so when will killer ranks come back make the game more interesting leave the 5k opp hit and put killer ranks back= GOOD BUSINESS BOTH FOR COLLECTORS AND KILLERS
                    Yeah, I'm kinda jealous there's a medal out there that we can't get because it has been discontinued.

Comment

What would be great is a family war feature where be the system tells everyone that ceertain families are at war.

I dont know its just my two cents worth

Comment

Working...
                      X