Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would like an ignore button on forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would like an ignore button on forums?

In a recent post, there is an idea of an ignore button. I think that this is a great idea, as we could ignore certain people and save our main page forum posts from the trolls.
    Yes
    68.57%
    No
    31.43%

Front page sould be quite bare with "certain people" blocked lol
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I'd love to have it

Comment

Hello bLiNd_is_back,
        I dont think so at all. 2 weeks ago someone got banned from the forums for like a week. I thought that week was great with the forum posts. I would come on, and see pretty much only game related posts that I liked to read and discuss about. So I dont think it would be bare at all, just the good posts would stay on the main page as people discuss them.

Comment

Ignore

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby__Blunts View Post
            Hello bLiNd_is_back,
            I dont think so at all. 2 weeks ago someone got banned from the forums for like a week. I thought that week was great with the forum posts. I would come on, and see pretty much only game related posts that I liked to read and discuss about. So I dont think it would be bare at all, just the good posts would stay on the main page as people discuss them.
            Hmmmm.....

Wonders if Bobby is refferring to me, as I was banned two weeks ago..........
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              Hmmmm.....

Wonders if Bobby is refferring to me, as I was banned two weeks ago..........
              or that communist of MrWorker.

yaay for ignore button.. it would stop trolling with one click...

Comment

thanks bobby for teleporting that idea into a separate area.

Comment

Censorship is for the weak.

Comment

Same thing as I said on the other thread...

Im against the ignore button.. Because what about if that person you dislike creates a really good thread.... youll be missing out on it. And your tastes arnt everybody elses taste. people are interested in different things so why cant people be allowed to talk about different things or be prepared to be ignored if they do ? and if you disagree with someone then you can have your say and it creates debates and gets everyone active in the forums its just laziness to have a ignore button because everyone will say stuff that other people disagree with from time to time so should everyone get ignored because its the easiest thing to do ?.. It sounds very boring and closed minded head in the sand and stuff

Comment

/\ agreed. . . Forums are a completely different animal from one's own inbox in game. You don't like what someone posts on the forums, too bad, kill yourself, or find out their game name and be relentless against said swine's self interests, family, and union.

Comment

Not boring, not closed mind. Trust me, no one will want to hear a persons thread that they ignored already. No one wants to debate with you, because you are an unfunny dick.

In actuality, everyone just wants to ignore your threads. Everyone was really happy the week you were banned, and guess what... the forums still went on. Actually more people got involved cause there was more value in the main page's threads.

Please, make like a tree, and get outta here.

Comment

ya surreee seem it to me.. Ya getting scared boooy ?. Im defeating ya in debates cos you know im right and your lazy so you want to just ''ignore'' ?

I make posts which are interesting to me if people don't agree they can give they views or they can grow up realise not everyone as the same views and just ignore it... I don't think sensible normal people with common sense need a ''ignore'' button... Only you weak sensitive cowards need that.

By the way who is ''everyone'' ?. Because on this thread the no count is nearly winning...and also random people have come up to me in game and said they enjoy my threads and agree with stuff.

I only make one thread every one or two days so that's plenty of time for other people to make threads inbetween... Not my fault if they don't is it.

Also I do a wide range of threads with different topics .... its better and fresh.. then looking at just game related discussion all the time people discussing the same stuff such as game rules and stuff.

You know theys 2 different forums right.... theys an off-topic one and a game related one... I post mainly on the off topic one... if you want to read game related stuff.. then stick to the GRD... IDIOT
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 03-06-2015, 02:13 AM.

Comment

i rarely even come onto the forum and look any more.

People be using ignore buttons for years on forums. Whats the big deal.

Comment

Theres no big deal. Ignore button is needed to stop one man trolling. On any other forum, if you troll you get baned for life... Or if we cannot have ignore button, than we need system with voting, where x ban votes from users leads to 2 week ban of specific user. x can be any number of votes admins thinks are appropriate and wont allow vote manipulation. Or voting can be juts by active forum users etc.

However if a person is retarded his right is to troll, but at same moment it should be our right to have option to ignore without leaving forum or without having every damn topic ruined with half retarded post where one idiot is trying to be funny but is boring as chicken shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X