Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is looting dead?

i'm just curious.

been hit almost 200 times 4 table scraps! a fuckin joke tbh.

what's a good or worthy hit now days?

what's it worth?

seriously, i have people with 6 7 8 yr badges with 200 dus hitting my planes!

so 4 all u monster looters out there. what's a good hit?

Originally posted by vbb View Post

so 4 all u monster looters out there. what's a good hit?
    Haha your face!!!

Comment

I'm more concerned with players with 6 - 7 years badge hitting my HQ and gaining noting repetitively.. ( more then one doing that)

from XXXX
      1 day, 7 hours, 23 minutes, and 10 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

XXXX raided your headquarter while no one was there and ganked $0 from you.

from XXXX
      1 day, 7 hours, 36 minutes, and 7 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

from XXXX
      1 day, 7 hours, 37 minutes, and 11 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

from XXXX
      1 day, 7 hours, 38 minutes, and 47 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

from XXXX
      1 day, 3 hours, 45 minutes, and 29 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

from XXXX
      1 day, 3 hours, 48 minutes, and 7 seconds ago. reply | quote | block | delete

Comment

everyone is concentrating more on getting Kill points. I am fed up with drive-by's lol.

Comment

Old rule of thumb was 5m. and although I haven't been looting recently, I'd say that's probably risen to around 7m for it to be worth it.

Fuck I miss lootin'!

Comment

even 7 is too less bro. most of the them get around 20Mil per hit, 200-300Mil per hit is considered nice. 2Bil per hit happens during EOR.

Comment

I like 30 to 40m per hit any less not worth squat

Comment

honeybadger needs to come back and teach some vets how to loot. btw anyone have news of him?

Comment

its gonna come back in a big way
                  Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    its gonna come back in a big way
                    It'd be fuckin awesome to have 10s of looters running round again doing shit properly.

Remember a time you had to be QUICK looting or you'd lose out?

Comment

There are GOOD looters out there and i also think that looting is on the increase albeit mostly for scraps, but those guys who know what they are doing after day 6; there is a bunch of loot in the ranks.

Comment

At the moment, its dead

Comment

dcddfcfccfcrdreder

Comment

Bank deposits should be lowered. Then looting would slowly come back.

Comment

naw 1mil seems to be ok.but to be onest.ther ant a lott to lutt in my rage.so I had no chays but to lower my .standerds.but idely 30ml or more.per hite to sercly get eny wher.

Comment

Working...
                              X