Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MrWorker I am sorry - God does exist and i have found heaven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrWorker I am sorry - God does exist and i have found heaven!

nothing but whisky - and it's a private collection!?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

yeah that's not heaven Cognac... Cognac would be heaven...

Comment

cognac is often aged less, on the same wood and has lots of impurities because it's based on fruit (esp. methanol which is poison)

although some whisky can't come close to cognac there is also whisky superior to cognac

in general cognac has less variations and often tastes similar

i prefer armagnac for example (which is basically cognac from another region)
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

....and this....is definately heaven lol

Comment

(although bourbon is a cheating way to make whisky the scotch and japanese make really sophisticated whisky)

Comment

so your religion is alcoholism ?.. whats your prayer '' praise the holy spirit in the holy bottle amen 'hiccup'' ?...

I don't drink .

Comment

yea i have my own religion going

instead of wine as the blood of christ i use whisky

instead of the holy spirit i have weed

btw you should drink...if you do not you die

Comment

noo been around enough drunks to last me a life time.. its pretty sad that in todays world people needa get drunk and out of they head to have a good time..and having a good time means someone in hospital at the end of the night.

.. alcohol causes nothing but problems.

If I was leader id eradicate it along with smoke. ANybody who disagrees would be sent to the labour camp for ''re-education''.

Comment

cognac tastes better though... bourbon is yummy too. But I don't drink anymore so none of this matters really... Whisky was never my thing though... AND I did like rum... and fruity stuff... cause that stuff is strong but it would get me there faster. but isn't cognac more fruit and whiskey more grain?

Comment

I'll admit that I tend to make bad decisions especially with money when I am drunk. Alcoholism is a plague on society. Marijuana is harmless except for those who lay around all day and night and smoke weed and don't do shit with their lives. I used to be a cognac guy too, but the last few years I've found an appreciation for bourbon. Occasionally a single malt scotch is ok, I used to drink a lot of Hennessey, Remy Martin, spending the extra $10 or so on a fifth for the vsop is well worth it. I get too rowdy and I get heartburn when I drink vodka or gin or tequila though

Comment

what cognac is to wine whisky is to beer....

roughly stated: if you destill wine you get cognac and when you destill beer you get whisky...

also whisky is mostly made out of barley and bourbon out of corn...

and where whisky needs at least 3 years and a day to mature into whisky it takes 2 years for bourbon...

depending on the casks you can get a grainy malt or a sweet vanille type due to bourbon maturation, or a sweet raisin like tone due to sherry and port casks...some even use wine casks and because of all the cask types you could say there is a whisky out there for anyone.

oh yea....it's to enjoy....not a means to get drunk
                      (else i'd go for tequila, gin or wodka indeed...cheaper and equally fast way to get drunk)

tbh i don't like being drunk....love being strunk though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X