Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q

There is a large contingent of people still playing this game that remember Q.

Q passed away two years to the day at a very young age.

Q is remembered by most of his friends in the game and he embodies what I think this game is really about.

I first met Q when I was with chaos and Q had the most dus. We were a family that was on with iu one round and off again when we screwed up the rotation for jp. I set up a revenge and was able to zero his dus. This prompted the conversation and developed into a friendship where we shared a lot of laughs and lengthy conversations about just about everything.

Q spent time with a lot of people and when he passed it wasn't too surprising that so many people came out with their story about what most often boiled down to how much they enjoyed their friendship.

Of course just by the nature of this game being one based on killing, stealing, and other activities it is expected that a few people didn't like Q.

I only have a two year badge but the thing that makes the most difference in the game isn't about how much you loot or kill. That is not what is going to sustain this game. It's about the relationships and laughs you have with the people you get to know.

Don't be surprised if the person that crushes you becomes your best friend in the game.

Q stories welcome. Stories about other friends welcome.

yea so many people in this game died or suffered from terrible diseases only to pop up rounds later with another name or a new jackpot win and even if he/she really existed it was a real dick to people not running the same way...

i don't do memorials and obituaries online....especially coming from a group of people notorious for faking diseases and coming up with the weirdest BS to gain a sympathy vote.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Fuck Q right in the pussy.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I'm sure there was a Q tribute round in the tent.

We had a lot of love for him.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

how did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
            Why would uu do that while he dead lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              blind is back

Comment

Some of you guys are some serious assholes
                dude is dead
                I remember Q. He mostly went under the name QQQ if I remember correctly.
                SOE~

Comment

I remember Q. He was the only decent IU cunt that I ever met in this game. All the others IU retards can lick my nut sack. RIP Q.

Comment

The Super AIDS is a motherfucker. OH, RU, Jackanapes, Avengers, etc... high risk homosexual acts catch up with so many TMB big spenders.

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                      Some of you guys are some serious assholes
                      dude is dead
                      I remember Q. He mostly went under the name QQQ if I remember correctly.
                      That's some omerta fag you thinking off

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                        That's some omerta fag you thinking off
                        That so called omerta fag has the exact same medals he had when I knew him so what is the chance of that? Also the year badge matches.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                          yea so many people in this game died or suffered from terrible diseases only to pop up rounds later with another name or a new jackpot win and even if he/she really existed it was a real dick to people not running the same way...

i don't do memorials and obituaries online....especially coming from a group of people notorious for faking diseases and coming up with the weirdest BS to gain a sympathy vote.
                          V I don't expect anything more then this from you. No one is looking for a sympathy vote. The people that actually did know him will and do remember Q for his sense of humor, his kindness, his social skills, and he was a person you could talk to about anything for hours. A lot of his friends miss him. You will note the way we met is precisely the reason you hate. So I wrecked his round and he laughed it off and we became friends. So yes you are different as you went on a lifetime campaign of hate for the same reason. Who is weird?

You aren't really doing or saying anything that is unexpected. I am sure your friends in the game delight in all your hate, because your enemies or so called enemies always knew you are just a forum player. Knowing Q he would enjoy your determination and commitment. Me personally,,, I still think you are just a Veeyore donkey with no game. Since you got your own rules iu can still hand your ass to you. Have you not written or taken note that they are just a bunch of players that adapted to the rules?.

Comment

HOOHoooo

c'mon V ! , where yo at nygroo !

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                              I remember Q. He was the only decent IU cunt that I ever met in this game. All the others IU retards can lick my nut sack. RIP Q.
                              Thanks drudge for realizing that it isn't about iu. I personally think that if madhouse had not been tethered to iu we would have been a stronger force in the game. We still did our own thing and we accomplished a lot of firsts. It's the type of thing going that bonds different players to their families.

Btw. It's not very rational to hate everyone in a family. I got booted because I didn't like ONE of them.

The game is actually better if it generates some hate.

Comment

Working...
                              X