Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payaso
    replied
    Once again I have no idea what you are blabbing about, but perhaps if you keep trolling, my post will stay alive for ever. You just keep posting I will keep replying. Infinity and beyond

Leave a comment:

• Kraken
    replied
    yes even a moron should have been able to correlate that I was saying... before you put down looters, you should learn to kill. You didnt even have to look up my player in the game to do it . Clown!!

Leave a comment:

• Payaso
    replied
    at least you are on topic, good job

Leave a comment:

• Kraken
    replied
    Originally posted by mightymax View Post
    Is kraken really this dumb? Or is he just trolling for fun?

Seriously this reads quite clear to any normal person. Seems like jumbo is built all op and is getting looted by the same 15 people. Jumbo has all ops no other assets.. That is pretty obvious the correlation he is making between net worth and looting.
    I actually didn't know who payo was until you barking underdoggies did a killing poll and put payo name and the jumbo name in the same poll.

Yes it's quite clear people should read someone's barking derogatory comments on a forum, they should then go into the game and try to analyze and correlated what the person is saying. I mean if they are normal they should do this.

Now if it's obvious that the same 15 people are looting him. .. I call you on that. I say 15 different people repeatedly looting him with zero dus is bs. Good luck with that one mighty squeek.

Leave a comment:

• Kenzie
    replied
    Originally posted by vbb View Post
    Today 05:29 PM #13
    I don't think anyone should be bragging about killer medals lol by how you kill today. its looting and all you need is to be on most of the round at tohs. as for the looting. when you are a new player the likes of 20 mill etc seems a lot to them, they think they are doing a good job. so yeah a little guidance for them wouldnt go amiss
    If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

20 mil isn't a lot?

lol ok hun. we know you like your loose change :P

Leave a comment:

• mightymax
    replied
    Originally posted by Payaso View Post
    To the 15 people that like to loot still, I appreciate the effort. Please ask someone in your family to explain networth to you. If no one knows, ask admin they will explain it to you. Unless you are very low on the IQ scale and find enjoyment simply from pushing keys.
    Is kraken really this dumb? Or is he just trolling for fun?

Seriously this reads quite clear to any normal person. Seems like jumbo is built all op and is getting looted by the same 15 people. Jumbo has all ops no other assets.. That is pretty obvious the correlation he is making between net worth and looting.

Leave a comment:

• Payaso
    replied
    "Btw. It's not very rational to hate everyone in a family. I got booted because I didn't like ONE of them.

The game is actually better if it generates some hate. "

Leave a comment:

• CCCP
    replied
    Whatz yp ma ****** , hollla bak !!!

" Today 11:27 AM #18
    CCCP
    WOOW kraken you starting to sound like bitch ma ******

I thought yo were serious but yo turned out to be just a PUNK !!! (punk , punk (... echos in background..)

Your post are like a bitch-cry , yo ate tha dik and act like yo no love it "

___________________dO_Ob____________________
    OK I bring it here since yo may losee track ., punk it out babe
    Last edited by ; 02-22-2015, 11:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CCCP
    replied
    dont ignore me motherfuker ,
    quote my post and reply to me... check at Q thread

Leave a comment:

• Kraken
    replied
    Originally posted by Payaso View Post
    you say we or I complain, you are the one complaining and you will not let it go. The topic is and was networth and looting. I really do not understand in reality why you are so bitter. It will be alright buddy, it is just a game
    Let me help. Looting and net wortb. There is no relationship that holds true over a 9 day period for a looter. At different times in the game you go to different types of targets. A good looter will bring in about 600 billion. You don't have any of those. Every family now seems to have some new people that do go out and hit repeatedly for peanuts.

Even some of the vets do it. I've done it through frustration setting up a revenge and the lag is so bad you end up hitting multiple times. Giving people the benefit of doubt, I am thinking you are seeing more of this because of the lag.

Also I got hit last round 70 times in a row by someone in your family. I didn't have ops and my net worth was 50 billion or so. all personal bank. So it was kind of humorous to see someone from a family who didn't train their people preaching and making derogatory remarks about untrained people.

As far as being bitter, you are in a family. I am in a union. I hate to burst your bubble but at no time in this game did I ever hear, let's get uc because they are a threat. There never has been or likely never will be these comments by any large family. When you kill, by and large you scrape the level 1 barrel dus and the other levels that have already been hit. There isn't anything to be bitter about. No one cares.

All it would take if anyone cared would be to arrange a couple of hits to donate to the very few families competing to pass you.

Bono was offering to teach you how to kill. You should have gone to school.

Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraken View Post
    You are farmers. That complain about farming. Always have an excuse about everything.

I would bet that if I asked storm who cries about getting hit the most it would be your family.

Jumbo is not in my view a killer. He is a suicide machine.

Do you really think the way you go step out and farm your free killers is a skill?

That a suicide machine will beat a real killer. I know now why they call you blind.

I couldn't agree more.

Leave a comment:

• Payaso
    replied
    you say we or I complain, you are the one complaining and you will not let it go. The topic is and was networth and looting. I really do not understand in reality why you are so bitter. It will be alright buddy, it is just a game

Leave a comment:

• bLiNd_is_back
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraken View Post
    You are farmers. That complain about farming. Always have an excuse about everything.

I would bet that if I asked storm who cries about getting hit the most it would be your family.

Do you really think the way you go step out and farm your free killers is a skill?

That a suicide machine will beat a real killer. I know now why they call you blind.

Lol you know nothing about Avengers. Each killer medal in the fam is earned with hardwork throughout the round.

Nobody ever complains about hits, why would they!? Dus mean nothing in the game now anyway.
    You say he is a suicide machine..... he may well suicide his last few 1000 dus if there are no targets. Would you think it would be better practice to keep dus while offline so somebody else can loot him for BTs?
    Get off your box, it's getting boring.

Leave a comment:

• Liam_Gallagher
    replied
    The whole game knows jumbo don't farm when go to killer medal.
    Just don't get mad because people says that actual killer medals competition sucks. Fat_hoe won some, that itself tells you a lot lol

It will mean something when people like rock, furious, roughy, Hollywood, jumbo compete for it.

You are looting kills. Let's say du kill count would be a better measure when competing for a killer medal. Specially in free killers.
    In supporter killer you will always find fags like Bono.

Leave a comment:

• Kraken
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X