Understanding Networth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Networth

To the 15 people that like to loot still, I appreciate the effort. Please ask someone in your family to explain networth to you. If no one knows, ask admin they will explain it to you. Unless you are very low on the IQ scale and find enjoyment simply from pushing keys.

you should get someone to explain how to get a gold medal killing

Comment

Please stay on topic troll master

Comment

ahh tears of a clown.

Comment

I completed my killer set last round like I was talking to someone, I always so proud of finally doing it but then I realized something. For the last 20 rounds super killers like Rocknrolla, Furious, Low_Ryduh and Roksolosa was not going for free killers. If not I probably wouldnt complete it lol true story

Comment

Smokey mother fucking Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
              you should get someone to explain how to get a gold medal killing

I can, not that hard .!!

Comment

It is even ur business what they hit with there turns?

Comment

They can do whatever they like but perhaps, they only hit targets that have no cash because they do not understand networth. I understand you are all bored and just waiting to jump out from under your bridge, that is also fine. It is enjoyable for everyone I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                    I can, not that hard .!!
                    Yea but I got my two back to back in West coast when they were napped with everyone and with no farming.

Imagine not being napped with anyone and bragging about that and not being able to get one.

Then imagine the same person giving looting advice.

The clown doesn't know that looting has nothing to do with net worth. You have to know who your target is. You know how many people with high net worth have nothing to loot? In fact most with the highest net worth have nothing to loot.

What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
                      Yea but I got my two back to back in West coast when they were napped with everyone and with no farming.

Imagine not being napped with anyone and bragging about that and not being able to get one.

Then imagine the same person giving looting advice.

The clown doesn't know that looting has nothing to do with net worth. You have to know who your target is. You know how many people with high net worth have nothing to loot? In fact most with the highest net worth have nothing to loot.

What a clown.
                      I understand what paya is saying as a lot of people attack me multiple times and get no loot as my nw is pure ops. Simply doing the math on your targets would tell you this but no current looters to my knowledge use math anymore.

Comment

at least one person gets it, all you can hope for now a days I guess

Comment

I don't think anyone should be bragging about killer medals lol by how you kill today. its looting and all you need is to be on most of the round at tohs. as for the looting. when you are a new player the likes of 20 mill etc seems a lot to them, they think they are doing a good job. so yeah a little guidance for them wouldnt go amiss
                          If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

I don't understand how people see free killers as looters. One of the stupidest things I keep reading over and over again,totally false in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzie View Post
                              I don't think anyone should be bragging about killer medals lol by how you kill today. its looting and all you need is to be on most of the round at tohs. as for the looting. when you are a new player the likes of 20 mill etc seems a lot to them, they think they are doing a good job. so yeah a little guidance for them wouldnt go amiss
                              right, the fact people bragging about killing medals makes me laugh too , like it's some great accomplishment. Kraken tell us more about your awesome back to back killing medals? it's really interesting. Who did you kill? did you farm? who couldn't you kill? I want details, it's so amazing.

wait never mind this post is about networths and why people would try and loot someone if you they know that all their networth are ops value

but please make a post telling how great you are at killing in the game now and how you won those two back to back killing medals. It's really impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X