Hooligans is Satanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooligans is Satanic

as you can see theve all been corrupted by satan ahh... they all devil worshippers nazis they like to worship something that GOD shit out.. rather than worship GOD !! and see the light. Id stay away from that family they also mock GOD. Whilst they living they can change they ways and repent and see the light. But continue on down that dark path your heading to destruction.

this is a warning

stay away from that family do not let them get a hold of you the evil spirit of satan is there.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 02-07-2015, 08:35 PM.

The piggy English man is mad lol

Comment

You are sad sad man. Take your meds worker.

Comment

no my friend I am happy I have the lord

just let it all out let all the anger out

I am here whenever you want to change your ways .

Comment

haha, quality. Lucifer is our real god

Comment

your anger does not effect me.. I am above and beyond the devil.. the devil is below me he is something I walk over.. I AM ABOVE AND BEYOND praise God.

Comment

Originally posted by Prospect51 View Post
              haha, quality. Lucifer is our real god
              I remember an old member named Lucifer lol

Comment

furthers my point. I see the glares of the satanic symbols everywhere in that family. GOD as showed me and told me. Laugh all you want but one day youll be answering for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                  furthers my point. I see the glares of the satanic symbols everywhere in that family. GOD as showed me and told me. Laugh all you want but one day youll be answering for it.
                  Wow.... You're actually mad lol

Comment

I am very much awake it is you who are asleep that is mad... BUT I don't blame you I blame the evil spirit of satan which as corrupted you and is stopping you from accepting the lord. But if you search you will find... the light. I am here to talk but not to the evil spirit. Unles you going to destroy the evil spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                      I am very much awake it is you who are asleep that is mad... BUT I don't blame you I blame the evil spirit of satan which as corrupted you and is stopping you from accepting the lord. But if you search you will find... the light. I am here to talk but not to the evil spirit. Unles you going to destroy the evil spirit.
                      Yep.... You're mad lol

Comment

we will see who's mad in the last days and it wont be me and it could not be you too if you choose the right path right this minute.

Comment

Your a lunatic

Comment

no I am the one who as found the path to righteousness I was once lost too exactly like you but I was found. I accepted the gift... you haven't so who really is more of a lunatic

Comment

baptise me

Comment

Working...
                              X