The LAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LAG

Bruh.. Like fr i thought this shit was fixed? Is it really that hard to get a decent server?

it's a total pain in the ass

Comment

Ik its like just when ur use to it being gone its back. You would think for the money people spend they could atleast provide a good server.

Comment

Originally posted by driver View Post
        it's a total pain in the ass
        so yoooou like it like this ?

Comment

lag is poop

Comment

I'm in love with the coco

Comment

Yeah alot of people are

Comment

I got it for the low low
                SOE~

Comment

Yeah but fo real bruh
                  this lag is crazy
                  Its even worse than before
                  and this time its not just the prize page
                  its the messages especially
                  SOE~

Comment

Worse I can attack without this stupid lag screwing me up!!! Cococo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_CoCo View Post
                      Bruh.. Like fr i thought this shit was fixed? Is it really that hard to get a decent server?
                      When did you get lag, where did it happen? [On which pages]. How long did it last, and is it still happening?

Please provide more details. Sometimes lag is just sporadic and it disappears and is caused by some lapse between YOUR internet provider and OUR servers, and when there is a problem our side where maybe one of our servers or the code is messed and causing lag it will occur on the same places all the time.

SO please provide more info as it will help us identify where the problem is faster.
                      Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        When did you get lag, where did it happen? [On which pages]. How long did it last, and is it still happening?

Please provide more details. Sometimes lag is just sporadic and it disappears and is caused by some lapse between YOUR internet provider and OUR servers, and when there is a problem our side where maybe one of our servers or the code is messed and causing lag it will occur on the same places all the time.

SO please provide more info as it will help us identify where the problem is faster.
                        yeah i'm getting lag when i go on profiles,family board page, those seem the worse for me.

Comment

I get severe lag posting on fam board. Sending transfer going to profiles. It last bout 15 to 20 sec each time for me. Last happened about 10 mins ago on family board trying to post and when it does it shows multiple posts

Comment

Family board 4sho storm we were all spamming our family board because of lag and attacking laged about 20 sec every top of hour specificly.

Comment

messaging there is a problem. Sometimes you think you sent something and the message doesnt register if you follow it up on another aspect of the game that does not have lag. Transfers are exceptionally bad as well. Hiring was slow in turbo in the last hour and so you had to as it got slower move to a 25 second interval vs 60. Part of the last one tho I think was due to the collecting problem where there is 10 times the traffic of requests on the server when people are predominately collecting in the last hour. This one should go away or be relieved with the fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X