My most memorable round.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My most memorable round.

Mine was two years ago in about the same week . The person that got me into this game and I were skiing together in my home town. It was eor and I at the time was either gorilla or indy. Was eor so we went into starbucks on phone to tidy up the round. I am local to ski resort and have a locker that I still to this day keep a tablet in.

So the IU family pic at the time was some scottish guy in a skirt with his ass showing . I am on my tablet and this very attractive woman from Quebec starts up a conversation with the focus being about this scottish buttsteak pic. She comes out with us skiing and my buddy stays at my place with this woman for the rest of the week and into the next.

Last year she comes up and they stay over for another week and she brings up one of her gf which I met through some social media venue. We partied together with them for the week and had a great time.

This year they are both coming for another week and its turning into a tradition. All from a pic of some scottish buttcheeks on the tmb site.

We have also gone up to Ottawa a few times to party with these same girls in the summer and fall.

Thanks TMB. and eck where ever you are. and probably shell or whomever that put up that pic that got the conversation going in the first place.

TMB is a social game and people sometimes forget about that aspect of the game. The 16 hour punch clock it has become to so many should be avoided imho. I know with 100 percent certainty that Storm is working tirelessly to get it more active again.

Lets hear your best and worst experiences. Please Hollywood no homo stories good or bad . ha ha ha

let me tell you why i'm not allowed at high schools any more, funny story.

i honestly can't remember any one particular round they all kinda run together but i re call a bank chat that worked out well for me.

Comment

Few rounds ago i gor my first indi rank medal

Comment

coco lets hear about it .

Comment

eli . i am game to hear your high school story. You are probably one of the best writers in here.

Comment

I was in WC we were in 5th, blizz offered a rank spot around the 2 hour mark. Of course no one wants to help a Hooligan, took a min to find a maxer. Last few minutes he sent the transfer nd i took 3rd. It was pretty cool b/c i've been wanting a indi medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              let me tell you why i'm not allowed at high schools any more, funny story.

i honestly can't remember any one particular round they all kinda run together but i re call a bank chat that worked out well for me.

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
              eli . i am game to hear your high school story. You are probably one of the best writers in here.
              don't worry I know how this story ends... ya know wut lil kidddiees ahhh larrrk wii secrets

Comment

i think mr worker about 60 percent of the people on here (according to the poll) their favorite round would be the round where you stopped or were stopped from posting. )
                Last edited by harryverderchki; 02-06-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Definitely ROUND 606

Comment

Harry first time you got some arse? lmao
                    Cool story tho

Comment

@ bobby Like I tell my aussie friend last night that has a recent strain of man troubles. You just never know when, where, how, or why you are going to meet another person you are going to have some mattress magic with. I sure wasnt expecting a pic of scottish butt crack to start a rotation of fun times. I wish I could get that pic tho if anyone has it.

@ multi what happened in round 606

@ coco thats always good to get your first. I personally think its difficult for newbies now to get their first medals on their own and in just my own opinion without the slightest of degrading staff of their ideology but I believe that the indy medals should be based on individual effort. I got my first medals through a bunch of hard work. Now I can't see a regular schmo coco getting it done without a huge amount of frustration when someone slams a bag of gold nuggets into their players if someone is working their ass off. I also think to becoming a good team player you first have to be able to maneuvre around the game on your own. Earn your own stripes . Blizzard for sure didnt give you a random medal and you still would have received it from earning it. Its just different now that you have these transfers for the regular guy to go out and bust their ass for a medal.

Comment

Josh was a big help in getting my medal. Thank you tall everyome who helped me

Comment

"Of course no one wants to help a Hooligan" haha true words

Comment

My favorite round was a time when IU was killing everyone (I was in Capo with Stinger, Roger, etc) but for some reason they didnt hit VBP who had Buggerlugz, Lisa, Bad_Intentions,blueninja, Kiddo etc, I think it was the only family they didnt touch that time. So Bad who is my best friend in game told me "you buy a sub and come here next round to get your first indy medal".

But I knew that if a lvl 3 player hidding medals in that family would be suspicious and IU would kill me eventually so I bought a lvl 2 sub.

I made the mistake to use the name Havoc that round. I didnt get touched by IU that round but the thing is that Havoc was a old vet from NY and everyone from the game thought I was the real one and my mailbox got lots of messages, each day I login had about 5-10 messages (and me thinking that Cyp and Pops were popular lol).

Still in the last day I got almost 200b and my gold

rank mafioso net worth
                            1. Havoc $190,417,321,671
                            2. potter $103,511,897,661
                            3. NobodyEpic $98,194,057,379

thanks Bad
                            Last edited by MrBigCash; 02-06-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

O so many...good thread by the way..beats the crap worker posts..

I think my fave round was a few years ago during the war btwn iu/ru and new hope led by pope.....it was the first round they challenged I believed..me being me got on the boards called them out daring them to do something.....and they did lol...some guy who hasnt been seen since I pulled his pants down in front of everyone a few rounds later(another memorable moment) named acedumbass I mean acedumbase (believe he was jamrocks friend) came outta nowhere buying everyone packs..he bought like idk 5 or 6 guys 800k..even some guys from outside New hope....and this was still when the rounds were capped at 1 million turns..alot more strategy and planning went into eors...anywho about day 5 or 6 everythings Normal and then bam Ace and jamrock do full build and collects....now because I had called new hope out I had to actually back up my words so I waited till that night when the land of tmb was nice and quiet where I wouldn't be distracted..I didn't even tell anyone. .I built and zeroed them both..looted a few trill and thought the threat was over..returned to the boards talking shit...calling them dummies..blah blah blah..well pope was smart...he knew building like that would draw one of us out..so because I had to use like 700k hitting them I was out of the eor fight basically. ..come eor the rest of the people ace packed out started building. .I added in the 300k I could..eck did a full build and collect so did Coca and Sheikh...fixer pope Chong and maybe da secret all went for new hope..came down to sheikh and pope and they edged us out by a few trill and won a 5k pot I think it was...the whole time during eor I was haVing a stand down with my unit and had to get up and go in the bathroom so I wouldn't get yelled at for being on my phone haha...fun times..we still reminiscence about those days.....but that's mine thanks for asking Harry lol

Comment

Working...
                              X