Should Mr Worker stop posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Mr Worker stop posting?

Should the racist, sexist, homophobic, and all around horrible person that is named Mr Worker stop posting. Does anyone actually find his (humor) posts funny? Does he really hate that many groups of people or does he just troll us for attention? We all know he drives people away from this game as they see his wildly inappropriate post right on the front page of this game? (and that's saying a lot for the internet) And that isn't the point right now... Driving people away. We all know that he is a garbage player that brings nothing to this game then distgustingly hits on our women in game and drives them all away by his probably, virgin or I slept with 2 people in my life, gross behavior. Do we all want that? Less women here?
    Yes
    59.26%
    No
    40.74%

Hell no boot the sheep fucker

Comment

I second that motion

Comment

I don't see MrWorker as these things you mention
        I see him as ignorant, curious, and occasionally a douche
        That is why he says these things

He hasn't gotten serious in years.
        His curiosity in other religion, women, and ethnic groups is what promotes his ignorance.
        SOE~

Comment

Don't ban him but remove his ability to create and add to threads. He clutters the main page and I agree probably drives away players especially new players that might think what he says represents this gaming community.

Comment

Agreed....

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby__Blunts View Post
              Should the racist, sexist, homophobic, and all around horrible person that is named Mr Worker stop posting.
              Hell no!

Does anyone actually find his (humor) posts funny?
              Hell yes!

Does he really hate that many groups of people or does he just troll us for attention?
              I can't say for certain which groups he actually hates, but mostly, and correct me if I'm wrong sir, he is simply taking the piss, i.e. trolling for fun/out of boredom.

We all know he drives people away from this game as they see his wildly inappropriate post right on the front page of this game? (and that's saying a lot for the internet)
              Does he though...really? How do we know that?
              And frankly, even if that were the case, anyone who is too thin-skinned for Mr Worker is probably too thin-skinned for the Internet...and for the game lol.

I'm not sure whether you're being totally serious or not lol...if not, well done for successfully trolling me. If you are, then I just want you to close your eyes and try to imagine a forum without MrWorker's posts...........that's right: nothingness...

Anyway, I vote no. Not only should he not stop posting, but he should post more!

Comment

get your head out his ass

Comment

Just cut his dick or put him in a room with Big Bubba. Then He wont say again he is a PROPPA MAN.

And he will feel sad for his luck that he wont believe that God lead him to make his silly posts.

Comment

Forums would be dead without Mr Worker.

Also he keeps V busy which in its self is no mean feat

So i say keep posting Mr Worker

Comment

I think he should go to Brixton, London and shout his racist ways. He'd be dead in under 5 minutes.

Comment

The Brixton Brother's would embrace him.........

Comment

The main problem with mr. worker is he isn't clever or funny. His ideas/posts aren't original or unique in anyway. He is just boring to me that is if i can actually understand what point he trying to get out, most times i can't.

Comment

I like him, purely for the fact that he pisses off Soe.
                            That makes me smile.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Wait........ He's the reason there are few bishes left in this game?
                              Fuck you Worker, you piece of shit.

There's only lezzers and goths left now.
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                              X