rules clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
    Didn't cause me any problems. Sucks to be you though. I guess I'm just smart enough to know what the rules mean.
    Actually it's awesome to be me..I have a net worth equivalent to the Gdp of a small country. My girlfriend is awesome. We win jps like the shit is going out of style...so as a dear friend told me recently..go back to the drawing board and make better jokes/insults

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
      Actually it's awesome to be me..I have a net worth equivalent to the Gdp of a small country. My girlfriend is awesome. We win jps like the shit is going out of style...so as a dear friend told me recently..go back to the drawing board and make better jokes/insults
      Brilliant. You win on the internet. Your life has peaked, it's obviously not going to get better than what it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
        What he means is he wants exact specification, similar to do not let your baby play with a plastic bag, or coffee is hot you could get burned
        Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
          Brilliant. You win on the internet. Your life has peaked, it's obviously not going to get better than what it is now.
          Yaaay for me

Comment

It is hard coded into the game rules that transfers can only be done in the family. I should have stipulated more clearly though and will make sure that its more clear next time

Thanks for pointing this out.
            Game Admin

Comment

See thats all it takes. I forgive you storm. But put back up my best guitarist thread and take down the ICS one that takes up 10 times the space and is viewed by no one.

Comment

Well to be fair, the majority of the time, it states, "within family only" for transfers during turbos

With a twist in last turbo round,we were being concise on the rules to make sure we all on and have the time for it.
                Not really an excuse vs pointing out what he felt was wrong

Comment

Maybe it is just me, but it seems this could have very easily been tested at the started of round - before you create and fill families.

If you weren't sure of a new rule, why not just try transferring $1 to a non-family member at the start of round?

Comment

Originally posted by sluggah View Post
                    Maybe it is just me, but it seems this could have very easily been tested at the started of round - before you create and fill families.

If you weren't sure of a new rule, why not just try transferring $1 to a non-family member at the start of round?
                    Stop talking sense. They don't understand it.

Comment

I can see why Drob was a little on edge, its very tough to plan for turbos. Like Sluggah said, shoulda tested it.
                      Doesn't take a long time to do. Hopefully storm can get it figured out for future rounds

Comment

it was intended to work as it did. the game rules clearly state this, but i can understand player confusion wirh the turbo rules wording. and yes, it's easy to have checked yourself.
                        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
                          Now this was just kind of pathetic. Bragging about being rich on the Internet and winning jackpots with his girlfriend. Who is this girlfriend that wins jackpots with you? Is it Murderer?

Comment

Originally posted by sluggah View Post

It didn't say one transfer last turbo
                            But it did say you can transfer up to 50% of your net once an hour

Who knows, using that $1 transfer could of fucked your chances

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                              Now this was just kind of pathetic. Bragging about being rich on the Internet and winning jackpots with his girlfriend. Who is this girlfriend that wins jackpots with you? Is it Murderer?

Well tmb is my life..I like looking cool on here ROFL..and yeah murderer is my girlfriend. .love ya lots

Comment

Working...
                              X