rules clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rules clarification

Idk if anyone else noticed this but turbo rules said "transfers on" it didn't say within family/union only..we made our plans assuming that we could send cash to anyone and distributed our subs one way when we should've another way simply because rules were not clear and concise...I was Canadian in turbo and my second family got left out in the cold because of this..anyone else have similar issues? And clarification like normal would be appreciated....
    Last edited by Drob; 01-24-2015, 09:41 PM.

yes, you are correct. I just always assume only within family now just like no unions in turbo or no family killer ranks.

but don't worry about your 2nd family being in the cold i'm sure they are use to it by now

Comment

Being that in the main round you can only send within your family or union and in the turbo there was no unions, transfers were on same as the main.

Comment

Lol Drob making up excuses again. Stop crying.

Comment

this actually screwed me up .

I also thought the same. Every other round in turbo it always states transfers in family only.

It took me a long time to get maxed before I could start looting. Easily cut my looting to 20 percent of what it should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            yes, you are correct. I just always assume only within family now just like no unions in turbo or no family killer ranks.

but don't worry about your 2nd family being in the cold i'm sure they are use to it by now

Well Eli not really. .we always just make one for the most part lol

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranJuan View Post
              Lol Drob making up excuses again. Stop crying.
              How is it an excuse? We won jp lol..so suck nuts and die

Comment

Crying again? Let's all chance the rules so Drob doesn't cry.

Comment

put it in the rules suggestions. Make rules that parallel the game rules written.

Comment

Thread closed in 3,2,1...

Comment

is this the ***** thread?
                      Last edited by Righteous; 02-03-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Idiots...it isn't about them changing the rules..idc what the rules are..it's about putting the right rules on the main menu

Comment

sounds like u r fuct!

Comment

What he means is he wants exact specification, similar to do not let your baby play with a plastic bag, or coffee is hot you could get burned

Comment

Didn't cause me any problems. Sucks to be you though. I guess I'm just smart enough to know what the rules mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X