Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Killing Farming

rawr
    Ranked 591 in Level 1, and 799 national.

Currently in Chicago

This mafioso got 10,000 operatives
    and 76,516 defensives

This mafioso has 402,014 kill points

member of Bread_Winners family.
    Level 1

last seen 1 hour, 38 minutes, and 23 seconds ago.

networth $72,340,400

last attacked by MightyMax

1 hour, 15 minutes, and 34 seconds ago.

I found one!! Caught this guy farming 55k in kills from not.perfect. Unfortunately I got hit by ICs of all people so I was unable to 0 him.

My question is why?

Is it for the 20k in turns or the e-medal..

How do you know they are kill farming?

Comment

FUCK YOU ALL I'LL FETCH THAT GOLD ANYWAY...wether a farmer or a cunt!

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmafiosa
        Storm is best admin what this game can have but he should pay more attention to this what his "staff" people doing. They forgot for what they are here.
        Yes, he is the best admin ever, no doubt, hats off for him as usual, but you can help him to be even better in the management if you address to him, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, exactly what you think or see that the staff team is not doing in perfect ways.

Also, create insinuations in the forums about staff team can be easily considered as staff bash, plus such insinuations will not solve what you think that is going bad about the staff job.

Again, any complaint that you may have should be sent directly to the game admin.

Regards
        Hurricane

Comment

I have a rule clarifying question. Is farming actually against the rules? I see everyone doing it every round, especially in free killers. But assuming someone is not using a multi and they are farming off someone with a lot of kill points, is that against the rules? If so, there are many killer medals out there that would have to be taken away.

Personally I don't go for killer medals because they are too much work and I can see people doing that extra shady stuff all the time so it doesn't reflect a person's ability to be a good killer. Just kill for fun and the way old school people used to do it. Or you could be a rankwhore and try to win your new shiny BS killer medal.

Comment

Its not, never been. go for it. lol

Comment

i think if anyone is caught farming they should have their kill points removed. that would maybe prevent them farming in the first place. fear of removal.
              Last edited by Kenzie; 01-15-2015, 09:00 PM.
              If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                How do you know they are kill farming?

cos not perfect has admitted it

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

I know he was farming cause not.perfect gave him revenge. Then hired 7k dus at a time so the guy could hit..

I agree with kenzie

Comment

It is also not against the rules to farm.. So yea go ahead and do it.. Personally like most of the games I do not agree with farming, which is why I point it out.

It is what it is, just if that guy gets a medal people should know he did it with farming..

I do free killer.for turns not the medal.. It is the only way to get turns by yourself as a level 1..

I do regret using my 14k in reserves last night, cause once I saw him farming I got mad and added.my turns in.. I see now I still would have had a chance if I didn't waste them reserves.. O well..

Comment

Originally posted by mightymax View Post
                      It is also not against the rules to farm.. So yea go ahead and do it.. Personally like most of the games I do not agree with farming, which is why I point it out.

It is what it is, just if that guy gets a medal people should know he did it with farming..

I do free killer.for turns not the medal.. It is the only way to get turns by yourself as a level 1..

I do regret using my 14k in reserves last night, cause once I saw him farming I got mad and added.my turns in.. I see now I still would have had a chance if I didn't waste them reserves.. O well..
                      hey mate. least you know you got where you got and got there fairly and didnt have to farm. but yeah i agree. it shouldnt be allowed cos not all players have the sources to farm and want to keep it a fair game for all. keep going tho. its not over yet. i hope you get a medal anyway thats why i hate farming. cos it does genuine players like yourself out of a rank.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

I haven't "farmed" in several years, since the first turbo rounds where that was the way to tier, but I don't see the difference between that and collecting/banking. Is it unfair for a 4-star to collect and send off to a free player for rank? I think most would agree that isn't the case, so why is it different for kill points?

I view both kill points and cash in the same way. If people want to work together and have devised a strategy to get the most points/money together then they are the winners. If you notice someone farming, you certainly have the opportunity to build (or have a friend build) and kill the donor. If you don't have someone to do this for you, then you're slipping because we're playing a mafia game based on teamwork.

I understand that it isn't the same thing as counting the du's killed out of spite or on a rampage, but it does take some strategy and, in my opinion, is a legitimate approach to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by birdmandaddy View Post
                          I haven't "farmed" in several years, since the first turbo rounds where that was the way to tier, but I don't see the difference between that and collecting/banking. Is it unfair for a 4-star to collect and send off to a free player for rank? I think most would agree that isn't the case, so why is it different for kill points?

I view both kill points and cash in the same way. If people want to work together and have devised a strategy to get the most points/money together then they are the winners. If you notice someone farming, you certainly have the opportunity to build (or have a friend build) and kill the donor. If you don't have someone to do this for you, then you're slipping because we're playing a mafia game based on teamwork.

I understand that it isn't the same thing as counting the du's killed out of spite or on a rampage, but it does take some strategy and, in my opinion, is a legitimate approach to the game.

i agree with you there but how is it teamwork when half the players they are farming are their own multis. and naps and we cant boot the person cos of the no leaving families this round. surely there is some rule against this? and you heard the guy. he cant build cos hes no turns and its the only way he could try and get some turns

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

and transfers in the game are allowed but organised so done fairly. altho its not in the rules about not farming the game doesnt go out its way to promote it either.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Farming is my middle name
                              Last edited by B0NO; 01-16-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X