Clear All

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by timesup View Post
    Michael is ok. big headed but ok

drob well

big mouth n no action unless people go along

alone he plays like a unsubbed noob

Xiken you're weird and fell in love with a fucking tranny who might or might not be your multi..how the fuck do I "only do shit when someone go along with it"..you're dumb..I don't follow anyone. .I got the respect of the people I work with by action alone..u can ask coca eck sheikh mike pope realt...there are foes and friends alike ..all action and alot of talk to keep bitches like you in place. .now go suck some tranny dick homo .the opinions of you peasants are inconsequential..I only respond because I'm bored...maybe 3 people on here really know me. The rest get what I give them so adieu and be blessed little children of God
    Last edited by Drob; 01-16-2015, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    Originally posted by King_Kayle View Post
    Thanks Mike, I think you misread it at the beginning I was saying all you guys can do is have a couple people cap and transfer in the last fifteen minutes where as we had no one cap and just used teamwork. Looking forward to challenging you guys again, as it is always a pleasure even if Drob thinks he's a big boy

Thanks, Kayle
    This is where I can be big headed and say yeah good luck in another 10 rounds

Leave a comment:

• daniele
    replied
    Ok so who's kyle? what hapened in turbo, this thread is non sense

Leave a comment:

• King_Kayle
    replied
    Thanks Mike, I think you misread it at the beginning I was saying all you guys can do is have a couple people cap and transfer in the last fifteen minutes where as we had no one cap and just used teamwork. Looking forward to challenging you guys again, as it is always a pleasure even if Drob thinks he's a big boy

Thanks, Kayle

Leave a comment:

• jkdfdkjfd
    replied
    Mike is always decent - its tough to run a union and thats why he comes across big headed to put others in place.

Drob is just a tool.

Leave a comment:

• timesup
    replied
    Michael is ok. big headed but ok

drob well

big mouth n no action unless people go along

alone he plays like a unsubbed noob

Leave a comment:

• Multi
    replied
    Good job boys and girls.

Leave a comment:

• Da_Secret
    replied
    Congratulations to the winner

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    you must be his friend Kayla, he doesn't compete against friend

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    You're welcome peons....

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    I don't expect anyone to come up with a bullshit response for me

Even when they won last time, I congratulated them lol
    I encourage people to keep trying

Leave a comment:

• Drudge
    replied
    Originally posted by ElGranJuan View Post
    Lol Michael got owned. At least he can admit it and congratulate the winner. I was expecting him to come up with some bullshit response.
    Nah.. he has others that will do that for him.

Leave a comment:

• Drudge
    replied
    HAHAHA.. This made me smile.

Leave a comment:

• ElGranJuan
    replied
    Lol Michael got owned. At least he can admit it and congratulate the winner. I was expecting him to come up with some bullshit response.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJ
    replied
    Congratulations on your win

But don't boost yourself out saying you had several people capping lol, you only had 245 trillion. That's at max 3 people capping last hour, the main builder will get 160 trillion, and if two others went, they could send you a total of 160 trillion, making it 320 trillion

But yes, this round did take skill as you need to be on a few hours before eor to transfer and max accordingly so I do think you deserve a congratulations
    Last edited by MichaelJ; 01-14-2015, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X