@Drob and RU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Drob and RU

I distinctly remember you saying that us winning jp was a fluke and it wouldn't happen again (oops). Kinda sad that the moment you can't log on in the last 15 minutes with ten level four subs with several capping out to collect and transfer to one person you can't win. Hey at least you can still win when it's all about spending and there's no skill involved, bravo.

Thanks, Kayle

you didnt see the last second collect and transfer eh?

Comment

The whole game depends on turns though...in reality most players today are pretty bad. They have tricked themselves into believing they are great because of the turns they use..If you truly see yourself as a good player there is no reason to reply..

Comment

Congratulations on your win

But don't boost yourself out saying you had several people capping lol, you only had 245 trillion. That's at max 3 people capping last hour, the main builder will get 160 trillion, and if two others went, they could send you a total of 160 trillion, making it 320 trillion

But yes, this round did take skill as you need to be on a few hours before eor to transfer and max accordingly so I do think you deserve a congratulations
        Last edited by MichaelJ; 01-14-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Lol Michael got owned. At least he can admit it and congratulate the winner. I was expecting him to come up with some bullshit response.

Comment

HAHAHA.. This made me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranJuan View Post
              Lol Michael got owned. At least he can admit it and congratulate the winner. I was expecting him to come up with some bullshit response.
              Nah.. he has others that will do that for him.

Comment

I don't expect anyone to come up with a bullshit response for me

Even when they won last time, I congratulated them lol
                I encourage people to keep trying

Comment

You're welcome peons....

Comment

you must be his friend Kayla, he doesn't compete against friend

Comment

Congratulations to the winner

Comment

Good job boys and girls.

Comment

Michael is ok. big headed but ok

drob well

big mouth n no action unless people go along

alone he plays like a unsubbed noob

Comment

Mike is always decent - its tough to run a union and thats why he comes across big headed to put others in place.

Drob is just a tool.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I think you misread it at the beginning I was saying all you guys can do is have a couple people cap and transfer in the last fifteen minutes where as we had no one cap and just used teamwork. Looking forward to challenging you guys again, as it is always a pleasure even if Drob thinks he's a big boy

Thanks, Kayle

Comment

Working...
                              X