Been gone to long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone to long

I have been away for a while, and coming back i am attempting to adapt to the new rules. But i keep comming back to one rule that bothers me. As a boss, I am not allowed to boot anyone? So i have a player who is basically an asshole, hits my NAP's, steals from my allies, doesnt listen to a damn thing and i am required to keep him in the family? Not sure how that makes sense. No freedom to join, leave, boot, disban actually leaves being a boss pretty much pointless. I think the freedom to join anyone, leave when ever, boot problem players, disban my family, basically all of the things that make being a boss effective need to be changed. My humble opinion

Lesson: be more selective when sending out invites.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

well hell, why didnt i think of that. Seems to solve all the problems mentioned above..lmao

Comment

to clarify, I do not currently have a player like that. But having spent many a year as a Don, i have had good players go rogue. I have had players wanting to leave other families to join one of mine. We were able to visit other families..just seems odd that you join or create a family in the first 48 hours and thats it as far as family, union, player options

Comment

kobekobekobe

Comment

Working...
          X