Glad to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see

I can sit here with my whiskey and honestly say it warms the soul to see people still playing this game. TMB has had its fair share of ups and downs. From the golden age to times where only 30 people are online at a time but they continue to hold the platform for us to play and be someone we are not in real life. Sure I may not play as much as I used to but its nice to know that when im bored at work I can just log on and tmb is going to be there waiting for me. Sure I dont stay up late at night grab that jameson bottle and get drunk and go killing. Not really my thing anymore. Im more of what some might call a social TMB type of player minus actually being social with anyone. I like to see who is still in game and if anything major has really changed. And although the game is in a stage where I have not the slightest clue what is going on it does still hold some true values that it has always had. FAMILY. IM glad to see so many old famalies still in game and some younger guys trying to make there way in the game.

But I cant help but think if this game could ever be what it once was. Sure its near impossible to compete with the new and improved game systems that exist that offer first person. I mean kids now a days see a text based game and say really lets get real. But i refuse to believe that text based games where just a fade. I have played many types of facebook games and they are all total crap. Guys spending small amounts of cash claiming they run that game. No skill no strategy involed just having alot of friends on facebook makes you strong. But as shitty as those games are atleast they are drawing in members. At least they have apps.

Why is it tmb that we refuse to advertise on facebook. A small fee is requred to advertise on the side of all facebooks or in game section yet you will take our subs but not push for better advertising?? I say it this way because i dont want tmb to die but rather maybe draw in members. Kids arent going to look for text based games they need it shoved in there face. Lets try and get more members in this site and maybe then the game can flourish again.

Or you could always clear everyones credit account and start fresh again and go that route hahah

Im just on a rant but seriously I want to see the game stay around I dont anticipate it to ever be like the golden ages of tmb but it doesnt hurt to bring in more members.

Sincerly your fucking tmb drunk
    Besttriggerman

you've got a keen interest in lil kiddies.

Comment

True exactly why I invited you over last night ;-)

Comment

yeeahh I nooo you help lick the hair off my lolli.

Comment

We need more kiddies in game

I like bestriggermans post cos... I agree ahhhh larrrrk kids I wanna play wi some kids fo a change yeeeaahh

Comment

I'm on trigg in this one.
            Exitus Acta Probat

Comment

every time mrworker touches a piece of art it turns into a pile of rubble in no time....lol

that's a skill on its own...
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

When we have the game developed with all planned add on features present later this year, some of which will include bank ganking, improved and much more looting, player vs environment and other new gameplay features we are planning, as well as a review of increasing free player value, then we will start to re-advertise the game again. Right now, as we still have some add ons to do, we wont go big on advertising just yet. There is other more important things we need to do first to keep up with newer game platforms. Once we get there we will start to advertise again. We are already in the planning stages.
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  When we have the game developed with all planned add on features present later this year, some of which will include bank ganking, improved and much more looting, player vs environment and other new gameplay features we are planning, as well as a review of increasing free player value, then we will start to re-advertise the game again. Right now, as we still have some add ons to do, we wont go big on advertising just yet. There is other more important things we need to do first to keep up with newer game platforms. Once we get there we will start to advertise again. We are already in the planning stages.
                  newer platforms .. ??? you going to sell that server from the 70's ?

Comment

i always seem to find myself back in TMB

Comment

Storm you and me go way back and in no way do I want you to take this as a personal attack. But I have heard you guys say before that once changes get made that you all will do an advertising push. But yet it fails to happen. I cant create a game nor do I claim to know how. I leave that up to you all. I just want to see follow through. You know me ive been around far to long and seen every stage of the game. I just want for once maybe the focus not to be so much about appealing to everyones wants but just getting people back in site. I mean hell when game first started shit load of people and you always had people wanting shit to change but im sure as hell sure you could have found alot more people happy to jump on and play and do a big war then. I have full faith that tmb will continue to run. It will do what it has always done and thats maintain an even level. But I also believe that it has the possibility to blow up yet again and get back out into the world and once again draw people back. Life is full of fades. tons of fucking times people want the new stuff but eventually all the old goodies come back and make a push again. Way of life.

I hope all these changes you guys plan on making really try to encompass what everyone wants and hopefully draws people back in.

Love you storm and your tits and looking forward to being apart of this new TMB!

Comment

This game will NEVER be like the old days. It doesn't have the money to be able to compete with the likes of playstation and xbox.
                        I mean no disrespect with that, it's just fact.

I don't see the harm though with advertising, whether the new planned features are in or not, any publicity is surely good publicity.....
                        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                        X