Old School. One Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School. One Round

Storm and the powers that be. I'd like to ask if we all could have one Old School round. Whether it be main or Turbo... One Round.

For what so you can get your ass handed to you. Just retire and drive off a cliff in your trailer you fucking hillbilly lol.

Comment

If I had a dime for every one of you punks that say you beat SBU... I'd have a fortune. As for me personally, bring it... I'm still here kid. You have nothing... never have... just a big fucking mouth.

Comment

I'm not much for talking shit on the forums but from what I've seen this round your the one that "has nothing"lol.

I have a big mouth but still you block me and talk shit. Pathetic fuck

Comment

You're a real hero KOYOTER.... too much of a coward to use your own name in the game... lol

Comment

It's Kurt Angle bud. The guy who shitted on you the whole round lol.

Comment

Let me guess... you're gonna be my best friend next round cuz you see what you got stuck with.... lol... stay with them kid... you all belong together

Comment

Don't ever come to me for help again you fucking pussy... You're nothing to me.

Comment

I rather shove a cactus up my ass than be your friend. From what I see your a sad, pathetic person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OzMoSiS View Post
                    Don't ever come to me for help again you fucking pussy... You're nothing to me.
                    I've never came to you for help lol. Don't try to flatter yourself.

Comment

Do you really want me to share the truth kid? Think about it.

Comment

Go for it lol.

I'm curious

Comment

Wow noone cares. Its a game lol

Comment

I kinda agree with Ozmosis. I know turbos are more turns but rules wise very similar to main. would be good to change things up every once in a while. The game needs to let his hair down maybe one turbo a month? do something completely different. If certain rounds became unpredictable it would create a new interest in the game.
                            If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

with doing 1 different turbo a month you can test things out and see how they good!

Comment

Working...
                              X