Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nameless sucks

You guys talk big, i thought you said you would win this war? LOL
    I dont recall anyone from nameless or HKU hitting my dus this round. But i thought u were such badasses? You pathetic cunts dont even arm your dus. Get the fuck out of Vegas or build.

maybe you are consistently zeroed or you suicide your dus before you log off?

Comment

Arm your dus

Comment

Sorry Mr Coco,
        There I hit you.

sent to Mr_CoCo

17 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 203 of your boys got whacked. 61 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

19 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 386 of your boys got whacked. 177 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

21 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 483 of your boys got whacked. 322 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

22 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 636 of your boys got whacked. 512 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

23 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 868 of your boys got whacked. 773 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

24 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1209 of your boys got whacked. 1136 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

26 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 1703 of your boys got whacked. 1646 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

29 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 2414 of your boys got whacked. 2371 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.
        sent to Mr_CoCo

33 seconds ago

send message
        Bobby_Blunts drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 3434 of your boys got whacked. 3401 of Bobby_Blunts's boys were also killed.

Comment

From an outside perspective, it seems like Nameless is winning this war.
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

well historically Emir and his crew would always claim to be victorious even all them hooligans are dead :-P

And Nameless is pretty much in contention for family prizes.
            but i dont know, maybe hooligans are "really" winning lol.

Comment

From an inside perspective. There is no war. Really.

In the recent years, the game play style, the less amount of people, the diamond subs, and way you can bank away 75% of cash has changed the game dramatically. DU's do not matter any more, unless you are using them to kill other du's, right then. Once you sign off, you might as well kiss those DU's good bye. (excluded factors like if you have a sub, in the right family, have over 600k du, etc).

Since cash is safe, there is little point to DU's other then the kill points rewards. But when killing for kill points, you have to nip and hit little by little. Full out war, and zero'ing people doesnt make high kill points, unless again you are talking about the diamond sub level.

So other then the diamond sub levels, the du's dont matter. If I have them or not, nothing will really change. On top of that, like Coco said... other people have hit him. Because everyone at these lower du levels knows that if they sign off they not only lose the du's, but can also give points to a potential enemy. It is in their best interest to randomly just kill anything till they have zero du's also.

So unfortunately, even with this inside perspective, there is no war. This is just us trying to see who's dick is bigger. So far, even though its been hard and we have gone balls deep into this thing..... just by the tip, Mr Worker is winning. But thats because he has Jesus on his side.

Comment

so who's dick is bigger then?
                lol

Comment

Blind how are they winning the war? Because they are ranking? You stupid son of a bitch.
                  How can u even tell? The whole fucking game is 00'd, idiot.

Comment

Bobby is right, really there isnt a war

Comment

no war?
                      your thread is directed towards claiming who is winning the war. lol

Mr_CoCo
                      Talking Nameless sucks
                      You guys talk big, i thought you said you would win this war? LOL
                      I dont recall anyone from nameless or HKU hitting my dus this round. But i thought u were such badasses? You pathetic cunts dont even arm your dus. Get the fuck out of Vegas or build.

Comment

Only one of em SUCKS n shes ahhh WILLDDDD BEEAAAASTTTTT !!! PROBLEM issss shes on a constant period that lasts about 3 and a half weeks shes only ok for about 3 days then it starts again... either that are she just cant SHITTAH.
                        Last edited by MrWorker; 12-17-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I zeroed you twice you retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_CoCo View Post
                            Blind how are they winning the war? Because they are ranking? You stupid son of a bitch.
                            Find me one player that is 00d, and we will all bow to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_CoCo View Post
                              I don't actually care who is winning, losing or anything else.

The whole point of my post was to troll you into getting mad.

I win.

bLiNd 1 - 0 CoCo
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                              X