• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by SHEVEL View Post
    Good Read Bring Back Memories

The Wars Back In The Day were Fun, having most of your families on to go zero another use to love logging on seeing 20+ members online to kill another FAM exciting to watch

Yeah that was the best part of playing to me..remember many days logging in and seeing an enemy icon all over Detroit..or when i was with pissheads seeing us fight with omerta and doing 30 40 man raids on Palermo organizing thru chatzy lol...now when we do coordinate attacks it's on a much smaller scale and thru skype but still the best

Leave a comment:

• SHEVEL
    replied
    Good Read Bring Back Memories

The Wars Back In The Day were Fun, having most of your families on to go zero another use to love logging on seeing 20+ members online to kill another FAM exciting to watch

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
    In SS we're just representing and playing whenever we can. Max has a pretty good summary of the history. I'll see if I can find it.

Nice thread btw. I like to see the history stuff and remember the old days.

Thanks and yeah find that lol..I'll like too see that
    Last edited by Drob; 12-21-2014, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TiggoBitties
    replied
    In SS we're just representing and playing whenever we can. Max has a pretty good summary of the history. I'll see if I can find it.

Nice thread btw. I like to see the history stuff and remember the old days.

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty View Post
    drob get your facts strait then post
    Feel free to correct me. Tho I don't find fault in what I said..

Leave a comment:

• Ratty
    replied
    drob get your facts strait then post

Leave a comment:

• Ratty
    replied
    you need to swat up on the history of London mate

London -
    Historical fams -Loco, Lbu, feel like I'm missing a big one here..oh well

Present fams - Loco

Even tho they're not as concerned with ranks as most other fams here..something to be said for longevity. ..I believe bella runs the crew and they've been in London for a long time...now I mentioned Ronin in my preamble and that wasn't meant as disrepect...but this is about the present..I know all about chainsaw and the fear Ronin used to put in the hearts of many..but seems no motivation to get that back..so I give the crown of London to Loco

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by Turd View Post
    Man you say you've been playing awhile but your post isn't logical. Detroit??? How
    Is Infamous not on that list of legendary families?? And Tampa? How about La-Familia and Buds??

I noted in my post that these r my opinions..I also noted to post if u think I missed one or anything. .furthermore this wasn't related to legendary fams..that's the first thread I made on this topic..this is about current families. ..and I'm not gonna mention every single family lol..just some examples in a historical sense.....but thanks for your contribution
    Last edited by Drob; 12-17-2014, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IroncladLuke
    replied
    is this about me?

'

ask raven for an interview

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    Man you say you've been playing awhile but your post isn't logical. Detroit??? How
    Is Infamous not on that list of legendary families?? And Tampa? How about La-Familia and Buds??

Leave a comment:

• IroncladLuke
    replied
    are you picking on KB?

Leave a comment:

• IroncladLuke
    replied
    yay sexy drob

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by KillerBeaver View Post
    This was intersting.
    You're interesting beaver..you're interesting

Leave a comment:

• KillerBeaver
    replied
    This was intersting.

Leave a comment:

• Drob
    replied
    Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
    Brilliant post. Used to love the city lockdown days, anyone stepped foot in, 0'd and thrown back out.
    Yeah that was my shit too lol..2 minutes to leave or u get hit...used to get all the 527s like that...u noooblets don't even know that a 527 is lol..think that's the number :~\

Leave a comment:

Working...
X