• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to swat up on the history of London mate

London -
    Historical fams -Loco, Lbu, feel like I'm missing a big one here..oh well

Present fams - Loco

Even tho they're not as concerned with ranks as most other fams here..something to be said for longevity. ..I believe bella runs the crew and they've been in London for a long time...now I mentioned Ronin in my preamble and that wasn't meant as disrepect...but this is about the present..I know all about chainsaw and the fear Ronin used to put in the hearts of many..but seems no motivation to get that back..so I give the crown of London to Loco

Comment

drob get your facts strait then post

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
        drob get your facts strait then post
        Feel free to correct me. Tho I don't find fault in what I said..

Comment

In SS we're just representing and playing whenever we can. Max has a pretty good summary of the history. I'll see if I can find it.

Nice thread btw. I like to see the history stuff and remember the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
            In SS we're just representing and playing whenever we can. Max has a pretty good summary of the history. I'll see if I can find it.

Nice thread btw. I like to see the history stuff and remember the old days.

Thanks and yeah find that lol..I'll like too see that
            Last edited by Drob; 12-21-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Good Read Bring Back Memories

The Wars Back In The Day were Fun, having most of your families on to go zero another use to love logging on seeing 20+ members online to kill another FAM exciting to watch

Comment

Originally posted by SHEVEL View Post
                Good Read Bring Back Memories

The Wars Back In The Day were Fun, having most of your families on to go zero another use to love logging on seeing 20+ members online to kill another FAM exciting to watch

Yeah that was the best part of playing to me..remember many days logging in and seeing an enemy icon all over Detroit..or when i was with pissheads seeing us fight with omerta and doing 30 40 man raids on Palermo organizing thru chatzy lol...now when we do coordinate attacks it's on a much smaller scale and thru skype but still the best

Comment

Working...
                X