No announcement yet.

reminiscent of cities glory part duex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Drob, as the other thread, this one is a great read to.

I really enjoy the read, bring me back some enemies and friends memories from the TMB glorious past.

Chicago: Devils families, led by ChosenOne and BigMamma, and also Generation families.
    Detroit: UDC families, led by Magnum44, Puss and Sasha
    Istanbul: Illuminatti families, led by AlanDK and Natural Threat

Comment

[email protected] V guy....but tbh....this is a nice post/thread/possible blog
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
        [email protected] V guy....but tbh....this is a nice post/thread/possible blog

Had to shout u out v.lol

And Thanks hurricane...knew I missed a bunch..

Comment

great post/thread

Comment

nice post. I like the review of each city and a little history on them, i also thought you were unbiased.

For the idea you had with making cities more valuable or mean something i always thought you should have a little protection in your city. Maybe your def units are 25% more powerful when attacked in your home city and if you attack in your home city your attack is 50% deadlier.

Comment

Brilliant post. Used to love the city lockdown days, anyone stepped foot in, 0'd and thrown back out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                nice post. I like the review of each city and a little history on them, i also thought you were unbiased.

For the idea you had with making cities more valuable or mean something i always thought you should have a little protection in your city. Maybe your def units are 25% more powerful when attacked in your home city and if you attack in your home city your attack is 50% deadlier.

That's a great idea...something like that would make wars way more interesting and give cities value again..

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
                  Brilliant post. Used to love the city lockdown days, anyone stepped foot in, 0'd and thrown back out.
                  Yeah that was my shit too lol..2 minutes to leave or u get hit...used to get all the 527s like that...u noooblets don't even know that a 527 is lol..think that's the number :~\

Comment

This was intersting.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerBeaver View Post
                      This was intersting.
                      You're interesting beaver..you're interesting

Comment

yay sexy drob

Comment

are you picking on KB?

Comment

Man you say you've been playing awhile but your post isn't logical. Detroit??? How
                            Is Infamous not on that list of legendary families?? And Tampa? How about La-Familia and Buds??

Comment

is this about me?

'

ask raven for an interview

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
                                Man you say you've been playing awhile but your post isn't logical. Detroit??? How
                                Is Infamous not on that list of legendary families?? And Tampa? How about La-Familia and Buds??

I noted in my post that these r my opinions..I also noted to post if u think I missed one or anything. .furthermore this wasn't related to legendary fams..that's the first thread I made on this topic..this is about current families. ..and I'm not gonna mention every single family lol..just some examples in a historical sense.....but thanks for your contribution
                                Last edited by Drob; 12-17-2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X