reminiscent of cities glory part duex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminiscent of cities glory part duex

Alrite so few weeks back while drunk and thinking on the so called glory days I made a part one to this. Go back and read it if you haven't..I think it was an was ok post lol...the gist of it was looking at cities from an historical standpoint..I did my best to identify the top fams/notable from each city in my opinion of all time..some people agreed some people didn't most have their views and opinions which I encouraged and it didn't turn into a trolling thread like 97% of the shit on here does....
    so anywho after u read that come back here...I did some research and kind of watched each city over the past few rds to make a present version of my list....so once again I'll be listing each city and who if anyone I think is the top family inhabiting that city as of now..I'll try to identify leaders but I might get some wrong...lastly I won't beat a dead horse but we all know cities nowadays have little to no value like they once did..so here's to hoping storm and larbi and the rest of you commies I mean staffers are working tirelessly and endlessly to bring back value and pride in cities..without further ado...

Detroit - because this is home base for me and I see myself as a pillar of the community let's start here..
    Historical fams- Phoenix, Hitsquad, Rebels, Heavens
    Present fams- Phoenix, Hitsquad

One of the more stable towns as both fams have had their ups and downs..and for some stretches even disappeared entirely..years after formation they are still around and notable..should've included what defines notable in my preamble ...a family with 3 people in it who play for the social aspect but been around for 6 years isn't notable....a family with 3 people in it who play for the social aspect but mightve been a force 6 years ago..like Ronin is notable..and this is relative and my opinion. .what I find notable might be different from you so feel free to offer opinions..back to the post. ...phoenix and hitsquad led by various changing players every other rd it seems..but I know the hardcore vets like constanzia and lucky_Chevy for hitsquad and Fino for phoenix keeps these two families in pole position as notable fams of Detroit. ..

New York-
    Historical fams- Nycu union, wolfpack, pissheads, Aces
    Present fams-none

Now this one is sad and perplexing..I mentioned in part one how new York of old easily at one time had as many players as the entire population of the game now..huge and notorious families were abound. ..now tho nobody has staked claim..not one large family calls New York home nowadays..if some nooblet out there wants to start a fam good city to make home..won't hear any fuss about it at least...

Los Angeles-
    Historical fams- inner circle, west coast
    Present fams- West coast

Make an argument for someone that's been more stable than WC and I'll give you a cookie..led by Blizzard for a good while now..he keeps his union in contention and has for a long time..still ticking and hugging everyone in the game...learn to use the Damn attack button blizz. .but props are due for being Los Angeles staples then and now

Chicago-
    Historical fams- windy city, Ss, mobsters club, Enforcers
    Present fams- Ss

Another stable family throughout the years. .was led by someone whose name I know but can't remember lol...idk about current leadership..tho they haven't been In ranks of late this could be them just not caring vs a lack of playing skills..hats off for being kings of Chicago for so long

Cleveland-
    Historical fams- Moctezuma
    Present fams- Gcf

Led by my tonyg this is a rebirth family. .I remember them from years ago and good to see them back and looking healthy..looks like they are the lone major inhabitants of Cleveland..will it stay that way?? Will they make a push for some nice shiny e medals?? Only time will tell...

Tampa-
    Historical fams - TLR, Theme families
    Present Fams- jacknapes

Even though they are my enemy I give props and write this without bias..major players in the game it would seem...even beat me in turbo..a loss I will avenge very shortly led by davidd and getting stronger and bigger every rd I look forward to keeping a close eye on them..Tampa is they're city without question till we see fit to eradicate them from the game haha..jk..keep up the good work homosexuals..

Montreal-
    Historical fams - ics, gmk
    Present fams - Ics

Tho they're most visible player is a troll and annoying as hell..they have been around forever and have never left..always based out of Montreal all these years later they still control things here..idk who the leader is maybe someone can help out in the comments with that..manage to snag ranks and stay relevant even now with no real threat ever to they're hold in Montreal..get rid of V tho. .he's bad for you and the game lol

Palermo -
    Historical fams - 13 omerta
    Present fams- Ics, omertas remnants

Two city dominance! !!! Imagine that...ics and they're omerta cohorts reign here..omerta itself has gone through name changes and such but seems as if they are still ticking in a shape form or fashion...can't say who leads them now but good on you for keeping the fam going and pretty relevant even now

Buenos Aires -
    Historical fams - Devils Gate, Ares, Men in Tights
    Present fams -? ???
    Some help here too would be appreciated...this rd at least looks like Hku kinda sorta is looked to homebase here but tho they have good numbers everyone seems scattered. ..pick a city and stay there dammit..till I have concrete evidence this city's crown stays vacant and in question

Moscow -
    Historical fams - Mbu, Ru, Bosphorus
    Present fams - Mbu, Ru

So another relativity stable family that has stayed in the picture both then and now..Mbu reigns here and has for years..led by Viking slap they snag ranks here and now and he himself even has managed to win a few jps...tho as an aside I must put an asterisk here for the present at least because Ru hasn't gone away and myself Sheikh Yakzi and the loyal few make a play for strongest family in the whole game..considering our jp wins and credit accounts ROFL.. but based purely off numbers and for the purposes of this post I give the nod to mbu and Mr.Slappy...

Tokyo-
    Historical fams - Uml
    Present fams - Dynasty

GODZILLA!!!!!!!! OK so presently dynasty has made this there home. For you nooblets this is an old family with lots of vets and even now they're Don scaronface has them trucking along snagging fam ranks and tiers recently...another one of my fave fams to watch lately..looking forward to see where they go..

Hong Kong -
    Historical fams - Uc, 14 union, Hku, 13 underworld
    Present fams - Uc

Another stable family throughout the years...led by Hollywood Hubert and the avengers faction of the family at least in the old days Jumbo..this family is chock full of good quality killers no matter the rules...don't really see them focus on collecting too much..one of the few fams almost wholly dedicated to whacking your dus..Hong Kong has belonged to them for some time now..watch your back jumbo and his hulk addiction are coming for you lol

Liverpool -
    Historical fams - Foundhell, pandora (I think) Para bellum (I think)
    Present fams - Warriors

So as of now this lovely shithole belongs to haggs warriors..old family name at least from they're days in Ru but struck out on there own with the recent rule changes..snagging quite alot of Gold family collecting medals along the way..Tho they have some notable killers in they're family like B and Soe they don't seem to do that too much..the opposite of Uc here's a family wholly dedicated to being collectards..and they're quite good at it....One of the few families to start a rd in Liverpool and never leave even when they're being zeroed by assholes like me...anyway personal issues with some of then aside they're a top family based off ranks and tiers and I give them credit for being stable..I know they bitch about not getting mentioned so here it is. ..I mentioned you..yaay
    Last edited by Drob; 12-15-2014, 04:05 PM.

Las Vegas -
    Historical fams - Cigar city, Clericuzio, Outlaws
    Present fams - Nameless, Hooligans

So in my opinion this is the most interesting city in the game...because there's a actual war for control of it!!!!!!! Waged btwn Domenicos nameless band and emirs Hooligans family they vie for the control of Las Vegas streets...now seeing as they're no way to really make someone move in the game (a feature I wish somehow could be implemented..in other gayer games than tmb ive seen bombs able to disband families when theyre completely zeroed...something to say hey bitch I won that war would be nice) it's hard to say whose winning this battle..but since I use ranks and tiers as a measuring tool the nod goes to nameless for now...I've actually seen them snag a few..but good on you guys for making a nostalgic fella like me smile seeing a good ol city war..it's shit like this we need back...

London -
    Historical fams -Loco, Lbu, feel like I'm missing a big one here..oh well
    Present fams - Loco

Even tho they're not as concerned with ranks as most other fams here..something to be said for longevity. ..I believe bella runs the crew and they've been in London for a long time...now I mentioned Ronin in my preamble and that wasn't meant as disrepect...but this is about the present..I know all about chainsaw and the fear Ronin used to put in the hearts of many..but seems no motivation to get that back..so I give the crown of London to Loco

Sydney -
    Historical fams - Sbu
    Present fams - Sbu, Defiance

Another interesting study as I made a move to put Sbu here but I don't see them this rd..they're showing in the rankings a few rds ago is the only indicator I knew they existed by the way.....now even tho this rd defiance has merged with Ru most of Ravens players are still based in Sydney...so for now I give her and her family the nod here.....relatively new after her split from WC..a combination of subs and real life family members should keep them stable and a pairing with sheikh myself and the Ru family will guarantee success...watch out

Instabul -
    Historical fams - Iu
    Present fams - Iu

Last but not least the most polarizing family in the game runs Instabul and has for years...the dominant faction of this game for 3+ years now..now as everyone can see things are quite different for iu this rd..lots of players including myself decided to part ways...I won't get into the details of it but just best for all involved. .
    now will this be a death kneel for iu and a shift of balance?? I honestly don't know..really it depends on leadership or lack of. .now I consider some of these guys friends..eck coca bob..I've worked with them all..spent lots of money with them so I won't count them out as long as I see the little dancing guy in Instabul..some may praise they're perceived downfall and get happy..some might get sad. Whatever the case we will have to wait and see the fate of iu and the city they call home...

Well guys I think that's it..current state of affairs in each city as seen by me..if u feel I'm wrong or missed someone or anything feel free to comment. .enough useless threads get written or taken down lol..so figure I'll make a halfway useful one...as I said to get some context read the first one I made related to cities of past....fingers hurt now so comment away people
    Last edited by Drob; 12-15-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

This shouldve been a blog lol

Comment

Nice one . I think we missing th good old days warstime. Yes today y can war but who mostly are playing for kp prize and unions mostly are not possing any threat to each other since its all about collecting . And truly speaking i would like to kill just for funn take out dus totally not on bitch hit and wait entire hours ... hope u understand me but basically killing right noe its just one mans bussines to hit th pot. Whats the point if we want just to have funn (some of us like me) but there is no one fighting back and build for war . Its mafia we have become wallstret stock. Give us fun loving players some compettition. I undertand thats all about money also the reduced killprize was a good thing but some of big unions should do something regarding warpath. Some of us dont enjoy killing ppl fo some kp .
        ... i sincerely would love city lockdowns like th glorioys days. My oppinion .i know im not a big figure or roller in this game but i want to play lol

Comment

Originally posted by jerryboy03 View Post
          This shouldve been a blog lol
          Ikr..it was too long that's why it's in 2 posts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector-gadget View Post
            Nice one . I think we missing th good old days warstime. Yes today y can war but who mostly are playing for kp prize and unions mostly are not possing any threat to each other since its all about collecting . And truly speaking i would like to kill just for funn take out dus totally not on bitch hit and wait entire hours ... hope u understand me but basically killing right noe its just one mans bussines to hit th pot. Whats the point if we want just to have funn (some of us like me) but there is no one fighting back and build for war . Its mafia we have become wallstret stock. Give us fun loving players some compettition. I undertand thats all about money also the reduced killprize was a good thing but some of big unions should do something regarding warpath. Some of us dont enjoy killing ppl fo some kp .
            ... i sincerely would love city lockdowns like th glorioys days. My oppinion .i know im not a big figure or roller in this game but i want to play lol

Two words

Spell check

Comment

What do you mean spell check

Comment

lol did you get the point wahat i was talking about

Comment

well its hard to type on phone

Comment

Originally posted by Inspector-gadget View Post
                    well its hard to type on phone
                    You're also burnt af

Comment

I guess its ok, probably should back off now... Thank you all for your reaplyes to my reply.

Comment

Drob are you after the roving reporter job? :P
                        If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzie View Post
                          Drob are you after the roving reporter job? :P
                          Absolutely not..lol..I don't have the patience to deal with people who don't wanna talk..I'll zero their families and shit...just making something interesting for us to read rather then workers bullshit..complaining crying and bitching and other threads that don't create a serious discussion..don't have to always talk about the game and the rules and stuff..just something I find interesting mack

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
                            Absolutely not..lol..I don't have the patience to deal with people who don't wanna talk..I'll zero their families and shit...just making something interesting for us to read rather then workers bullshit..complaining crying and bitching and other threads that don't create a serious discussion..don't have to always talk about the game and the rules and stuff..just something I find interesting mack
                            hey im not knocking it hun. its a good post.
                            If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

yeah good post. and gadget is right.

Comment

Working...
                              X