Posting in the forums and freedom of speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    i will say this negativity about the game on the forums is better than no activity on the forums. I think storm is pretty fair on what he allows and what he doesn't allow on the forums it's his overzealous SS... arggg i mean staff. See that is joke i'll even put hahaha bye it.

you have to realize when closing something or ban someone that is customer or a potential customer so not only are you not helping the game you are indirectly hurting it.

of course some things need to be closed and some people need to be banned but those things are obvious or at least they should be. i just get the feeling the staff does it for other reasons like not liking a certain player, trying to impress their boss(storm),or they just want to show off some power.
    Staff get guides from me on where and when to ban because players cry like babies over every little thing and some use every chance to abuse the rules and push the boundaries of the rules with every chance they get.

Players seem to think its your God given right to do and say as you please in the game forums, just as is done in the quote above and think you can speculate as you see fit . Cut the bullshit. Stick to the rules.

I give staff the guides for removing posts and when/if you get removed or closed deal with it like an adult. I said we would chill, but that doesn't mean you can run your mouth and break the rules. Staff are not partial to players, we are partial to the game rules.

Eli you are way out of line here.
    Game Admin

Comment

you have to realize there is nothing that the avengers can't handle

Comment

the cap is back and he didn't miss leg day

Comment

heathread closed

Comment

So are we going to get free taco Tuesday back? I know that was a moral booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Staff get guides from me on where and when to ban because players cry like babies over every little thing and some use every chance to abuse the rules and push the boundaries of the rules with every chance they get.

Players seem to think its your God given right to do and say as you please in the game forums, just as is done in the quote above and think you can speculate as you see fit . Cut the bullshit. Stick to the rules.

I give staff the guides for removing posts and when/if you get removed or closed deal with it like an adult. I said we would chill, but that doesn't mean you can run your mouth and break the rules. Staff are not partial to players, we are partial to the game rules.

Eli you are way out of line here.

oh really i'm out of line. Look at the forums currently it's a joke. I try and a few others try to provide interesting and good topics to talk about, but if it's got a hint of game play in it, it's closed or deleted. So what happens people stop talking posting and eventually stop playing.

look who posts now... look at the threads. This is what you want? i know I wouldn't. It's retarded

i will say it again negativity about the game on the forums is better than nothing on the forums or what you currently have.

I have never heard this: man i just love tmb because of the forums, there is no bullshit on their forums about gameplay or rules , i just love that, that is why i play there. The staff is so awesome they close negative threads it makes playing there so much better.

maybe you have but i haven't

i personally like a active forum with lots of different subjects and yes topics about the game because wow yes i am playing the fucking game and i have opinions and ideas.

i might be in the minority though maybe your research shows you people would rather see endless Mr worker,inspector gadets, and xp-stole posts, you know the real players of tmb.
              Last edited by Eli_462; 12-18-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                oh really i'm out of line. Look at the forums currently it's a joke. I try and a few others try to provide interesting and good topics to talk about, but if it's got a hint of game play in it, it's closed or deleted. So what happens people stop talking posting and eventually stop playing.

look who posts now... look at the threads. This is what you want? i know I wouldn't. It's retarded

i will say it again negativity about the game on the forums is better than nothing on the forums or what you currently have.

I have never heard this: man i just love tmb because of the forums, there is no bullshit on their forums about gameplay or rules , i just love that, that is why i play there. The staff is so awesome they close negative threads it makes playing there so much better.

maybe you have but i haven't

i personally like a active forum with lots of different subjects and yes topics about the game because wow yes i am playing the fucking game and i have opinions and ideas.

i might be in the minority though maybe your research shows you people would rather see endless Mr worker,inspector gadets, and xp-stole posts, you know the real players of tmb.
                You should just save your breath and let everything run its course. Because they don't want to hear it.

Game Closed

Comment

i might be in the minority though maybe your research shows you people would rather see endless Mr worker,inspector gadets, and xp-stole posts, you know the real players of tmb.[/QUOTE]

And your silly ideas bring me in to the equation... who the f*ck is this kid..

Comment

Dont know why that didnt quote but owell u know hu u are...

Comment

I would go to Drudge on matters of intel, Stprm when it comes to suspected chets and issues within the game, Mr Worker and inspecotr gadget for laughs on the forums, and myself for real shit that really really really really really matters ; p

Comment

Its simple, just remove the comments that violate the policy and suspend the accuser from posting ON THAT TOPIC again. This is how you preserve the idea of free speech.

Lets face it, this is a website. Its no different then any other site. If you put something on the internet and allow user commentary, you're inviting trolls and/or libel statements to be submitted. Its the nature of the beast if you want to be apart of a society that offers free speech. And the internet is such a society. I come and go on this game nowadays but Ive been here since the beginning and Admin's always want to attempt to curb this aspect of the forums. You cant. You just make it worse when you try.

If you're suddenly worried about the marketing of the game (gimme a break, you had tons more traffic in the past but changed the rules and ran them off), then you'd advertise more in order to bring in more players and customers and stick to one rule set.
                        Last edited by Vinny_Bagadonuts; 12-18-2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Bella's legs closed
                          I live in an anemone

Comment

If you dont eant people to post SHIT then remover off topic because off topic doesnt specify any specific topic therefore invites players to wright whatever they want.... if you want specific topics then right it down.. maybe just take off the off topic.....
                            Either way if dont wantnto read it dont read it... that is why there is a more button so you can choose the certain topics to read and oh my well look at that there is a game related topic.... if thats all you want to read click on it

Comment

i thought a forum is a place for people to express their opinions. When will everyone be this draconian utopia of ideas where we all agree on everything? Someone needs a reality check.

Comment

Thread closed.

Thank you.

Russ
                                MMORPG Game Consultant - Owen money by TMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X