Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25k reserves as compensation to the lag and add more fun.....doesn't make sense.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25k reserves as compensation to the lag and add more fun.....doesn't make sense.

Since everybody has 25k reserves, Mathematically it is the same as everyone having 2.5k reserves, because everyone has it. 1-1 = 0, 25000 - 25000 still equals to zero.

What you may argue is strategically when to use the reserves. Well, everybody else will have a strategy too.

But in the last EOR (round 624) only some players were active and were affected as their game play was defeated by coding errors.

So, shouldn't only these people get the extra turns? Some active players at EOR may just be watchers and it's hard to really award deserving players but it's still better than to just throw extra turns for everybody.

Equality......

Comment

So Einstein,, how exactly do you determine who is deserving or not?

Why don't you rather just chill out, and remember, that i warned you all that there will be issues still and we only STARTING this week to fix them? be happy, you got some turns, and have fun, the fixes are getting there
      Game Admin

Comment

I know. Man at least they are trying to make up for the lag while fixing it jeez so quit hitching and play

Comment

Yeah
          very often do I agree with Storm, but I got to admit at least they tried and he did warn people

Its also true that 25k = 5k.............if everyone is a free player
          SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

Why don't you rather just chill out, and remember, that i warned you all that there will be issues still and we only STARTING this week to fix them? be happy, you got some turns, and have fun, the fixes are getting there

Hey Admin, this is a Game-related column that TMB created. So I talk about game related stuffs. Don't take it personal.

Might as well close this Game-Related discussions of you can't accept feedbacks. So chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

And I did recommend award those who were online at EOR, at least it narrows down to those deserving ones.

Comment

Ha. You told Storm to chill.
                Obviously, you've never had man tits jiggling in your face.

Comment

Nope

he normally has man juice jizzing on his face......

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
                    Nope

he normally has man juice jizzing on his face......
                    Guess he might have one too much at EOR...lol

Comment

Originally posted by fdfdf View Post
                      Ha. You told Storm to chill.
                      Obviously, you've never had man tits jiggling in your face.
                      Never. Women. Always...wakaka

Comment

no complaints over this a way . more turns more fun.

Comment

Yea it's extra turns Damn people at least they are trying to keep the whiny asses happy

Comment

Again Storm has spoken about this to know end

Admins and staff's mailbox's are always open

Uncle for one is happy to see the efforts being made

Thread closed
                            Last edited by Uncle_oldschool; 12-10-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X