This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question yet again

So sticking in the confines of the rules of course I still would like to know the less than brilliant person (retard) who added over 1 million turns in the last 8 minutes of last round eor....everyone here knows what Christmas is about (giving back, helping those in need)..the Ru Special Needs Foundation embodies the Christmas meaning. .If you were that poor soul stupid enough to think u could win like a kid stuck in a Michigan winter without a coat then let the Ru Special Needs Foundation be of service to you..message Drob or murderer in game for details..don't miss out on this joyous Christmas cheer....

Merry Christmas

We don't take retarded peoples money

I think I took some money from a retard in the turbo last round...

Comment

Originally posted by Multi View Post
      I think I took some money from a retard in the turbo last round...

Actually you didnt..as for one I didn't spend a dime..for two you all spent more than you won and for three I technically didn't lose the buggy ass game lagged out..be that as it may we are not sore "losers" and i gave you props for your valiant effort...I bet a red and green colored cookie you won't win another round and you won't build in main because I personally will zero you...Merry Christmas

Comment

It's not Christmas yet, retard

Comment

Are you the one that added?
          You seem upset...

Or are you just one of those sad cunts that don't like Christmas?

Comment

Woah, fight nice ladies! I think only two people spent Creds in turbo so I don't see how we didn't win more than we spent. :S if someone really did add 1m turns and did nothing with them that's brutal LOL

Comment

Originally posted by King_Kayle View Post
              Woah, fight nice ladies! I think only two people spent Creds in turbo so I don't see how we didn't win more than we spent. :S if someone really did add 1m turns and did nothing with them that's brutal LOL

We can count so yeah you did..and yes they really did..I don't point elbows "points elbow" but I think it was someone who was lvl 3..went lvl 4 last few minutes? ? Had the crazy idea of stealing perhaps?? He knows who he is...we wanna give him Christmas love is all

Comment

jajajajajajajjjjjaaa!

Comment

It was me. It has nothing to do with returning a profit or whatever... I just wanted to get a solid win in there. Some gold, and ranks for family.

I thought I could pull a fast one, and build quickly and sneak a win in there. I thought because everyone was experiencing lag, I could out build anyone. But just as a added the credits, my game froze and didnt come back on till right at end of round.

It really does sucks, cause even if I saw I wasnt going to win, I wanted to spread the cash out within my family for ranks. I couldnt even finish building, with the lag.... I ended the round with a crazy amount of credits...

And unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it. Admin says we have to play through the lag. I will just have to try it again another round.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby__Blunts View Post
                    It was me. It has nothing to do with returning a profit or whatever... I just wanted to get a solid win in there. Some gold, and ranks for family.

I thought I could pull a fast one, and build quickly and sneak a win in there. I thought because everyone was experiencing lag, I could out build anyone. But just as a added the credits, my game froze and didnt come back on till right at end of round.

It really does sucks, cause even if I saw I wasnt going to win, I wanted to spread the cash out within my family for ranks. I couldnt even finish building, with the lag.... I ended the round with a crazy amount of credits...

And unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it. Admin says we have to play through the lag. I will just have to try it again another round.

This sounds mostly serious but I'm familiar with you so I'm skeptical..but anyhow message me in game if u want to discuss this further..

Comment

You are correct sir. I am bullshitting you. lol.... sorry Im having college finals stress get to me. (I thought I could make a couple people believe... that lasted like 10 mins...)

Comment

It was Danzig trying to buy MissMack another win.

Comment

Just because someone bought, how do you know they added into that round?

Could be saving them up for another time.

We all know when the jackpot jumps, everyone reacts. Maybe someone is slowly buying lots and lots, waiting until the next uncapped round.

Bought turns don't expire, remember that
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

The jackpot wouldnt go up if they arent transfered in, i believe

Comment

It doesn't go up until they are added in and they have been having uncapped rounds lately

Comment

Working...
                              X