X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Game Lag

Hi Everyone

I apologize very sincerely for the game issues you are all experiencing. It is related to the game code needing optimizing - we were only able to diagnose exactly where late this week.

The earliest it will be properly fixed is sometime next week, and this timeline cannot be avoided.

I will run specials for supporters in the next rounds and try to make it up with some turns, and special handouts as well as discounts on all poducts when it is fixed to make up for your loss. Also we will provide free players with something really special for this incoveneience

Sorry about this, please bear with me, if I could have it fixd and diagnosed earlier, it would be done.

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

I hope that "something special" is a picture of you, naked, having a shit.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

YEY.. Free players gonna get a Diamond Sub for Christmas... thanks Storm

Comment

Originally posted by ITCHYnSCRATCHY View Post
        YEY.. Free players gonna get a Diamond Sub for Christmas... thanks Storm
        Whatever is given, it makes no difference whatsoever if everyone gets the same you donut.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

It would still make the round interesting everyone plays they're own way in the end

Comment

Let's all just take a moment to thank the admins for the hard work they put into making the game as efficient as possible, many games don't have issues fixed for a few weeks let alone straight away and the fact they take time to inform everyone about fixes, duration etc is a really nice touch. Thanks guys... Keep doing an awesome job

Comment

yeah its a pita . but don't make it more fucked up by trying to fix it. We all know that just makes it more fucked up.

Its an inconvenience to all. Leave it for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielt View Post
                Let's all just take a moment to thank the admins for the hard work they put into making the game as efficient as possible, many games don't have issues fixed for a few weeks let alone straight away and the fact they take time to inform everyone about fixes, duration etc is a really nice touch. Thanks guys... Keep doing an awesome job

stop trolling.

Comment

blind is the best !!

lmao blind for president

Comment

How is that a troll? Can't someone try and give some positive feedback on a game they enjoy playing without receiving comments like troll etc not everyone is trying to troll. #Amateur

Comment

Ya know it's sad that the admin can't even post a game fix update with out some of you no life having asshats saying negative shit or trying to start shit...wow..smdh..some of y'all need a hug...with a rope around your necks..

Comment

What lag do you speak of?

Comment

i completely agree with the lack of respect toward admins...
                          administrators on TMB are by far the best on any game... you want to get a hold of an admin here theres a reply within hours on most other games you have to email there shitty asses and they dont reply for about a week...
                          they also help in anyway they possibly can keeping themselves at ease and the customers/mafiosos happy with the service being provided for faults in game

so i agree on a thanks to the admin

Comment

forget raven
                            shes a fucking idiot !

wont miss her when she finally leaves

raven ruins the game

Comment

It use to be back in the day the game would go down for a hour or two to patch problems from time to time. Why not do this again as it actually worked very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X