This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel is screwy

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchDatabyCond() on a non-object in /home/themaf79/public_html/scripts/tru/travel.php on line 96

keep getting this error.

and also the one that says can't do this now try again ......

It is so annoying.

last turbo was a train wreck with the lag and I didnt even bother finishing after I got off to a great start.

WHEN IS IT GOING TO GET FIXED>

Yeah i got this error a lot only this round. was chasing that monkey and that shit was so annoying

Comment

took me 9 tries to move to one city .

Comment

Harry, your complaint was already noted by the admins and we still working on it to solve the problems.

Storm already inform in one of his posts that its not easy, like blink your own eyes, find code problems, but we already find the cause of the problem and the tech support will start to work on it tomorrow to fix it.

The Staff Team, more than everyone, want the things fixed with all the problems solved, but this takes time.

We hear and understand the complaints about any problem noted by our customers and also we agree that such problems has a major impact in the players game experience, all that we ask about this its a bit of patience and the complaints sent directly to the Admins mailbox.

This thread is now closed.

Regards
        Hurricane

Comment

Working...
        X