Vegas takeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas takeover

Who wins this war? Hooligans or Nameless.

My vote go towards nameless. Even though hooligans are getting hand me outs from japes..

people just dont get the point...
    if you think you will push me out of Vegas or my family then you are insane! many have tried and all have failed ... and about who is winning the war.. I dont know if you noticed but the whole game is kind of messed up,zeroes everywhere so none is winning the war because war in this time when ops attack cost so much is simply WORTHLESS but I know who is gonna be standing tall on the end in Las Vegas once again tho and that is Hooligans like always... I am the guy who was with original Brotherhood in Las Vegas for a long time and I and my Hooligans are what is left from Brotherhood my dear friends,we are last and true owners of this city and if you think Cockmenico and his bunch of NYCU leftovers will push us out of Vegas then you dont know anything about us at all... just bring it on! we aint going anywhere

Comment

A lot of people come to vegas to lose

Comment

Nameless not looking so hot...

Comment

Newgen u don't do anything but suck the dick of any family boss willing to have your dumb ass

Comment

Keep your dumbass off the threads

Comment

What Takeover ?

Comment

"Cockmenico"

Comment

StickyCat ia a fag lol.

Comment

EMIR is an overhyped piece of shit, who will do anything for attention, from faking his death to openly embracing nazi ideas and themes.

He hasn't gotten this much attention in a long time, he is probably thrilled right now, hence his quick response to this thread

We can't physically make anyone leave any city, as the dunce points out, but I'm not going to let him troll and talk about how he owns veggas, because that's a joke. That's an insult to optimus prime, jadakiss, koldkilla, flaco, myself, and MDK

I've had more people message me this round than any other war we have ever had, with their support and their distaste of EMIR. Its why I don't even need to come up with a stupid name to try and insult him, just being EMIR is insulting enough.

And as for nameless looking run down...we do have the most money banked up of any family in the game right now, union or not...and hooligans is constantly zerod...and when they see us hire, they run from the city to try and make it hard to hit them? Its hilarious. I'll copy and paste the messages from their "top" member too, the ones where he asks for a nap, says he has left vegas and will leave hooligans. That shit was mad funny as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                      EMIR is an overhyped piece of shit, who will do anything for attention, from faking his death to openly embracing nazi ideas and themes.

He hasn't gotten this much attention in a long time, he is probably thrilled right now, hence his quick response to this thread

We can't physically make anyone leave any city, as the dunce points out, but I'm not going to let him troll and talk about how he owns veggas, because that's a joke. That's an insult to optimus prime, jadakiss, koldkilla, flaco, myself, and MDK

I've had more people message me this round than any other war we have ever had, with their support and their distaste of EMIR. Its why I don't even need to come up with a stupid name to try and insult him, just being EMIR is insulting enough.

And as for nameless looking run down...we do have the most money banked up of any family in the game right now, union or not...and hooligans is constantly zerod...and when they see us hire, they run from the city to try and make it hard to hit them? Its hilarious. I'll copy and paste the messages from their "top" member too, the ones where he asks for a nap, says he has left vegas and will leave hooligans. That shit was mad funny as well.

It's a fucking joke that you take this game way too seriously LOL

Comment

Classic argument of the unintelligent loser...

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                          Classic argument of the unintelligent loser...
                          Indeed, your argument is very unintelligent
                          Don't be a sore loser about it.

Comment

Nobody owns any city. That was fun eons ago and it was pride to "conquer" a city. Now this game is taking a tumbling in the true sense of mafia. Any player can park and ride in any city they like. Zero will happen no matter where you are. So 'owning' a city...what the crap does that mean.

Comment

Originally posted by pencak View Post
                              Nobody owns any city. That was fun eons ago and it was pride to "conquer" a city. Now this game is taking a tumbling in the true sense of mafia. Any player can park and ride in any city they like. Zero will happen no matter where you are. So 'owning' a city...what the crap does that mean.
                              Exactly, no one owns a city.
                              But these veterans who take this game way too seriously, "owning" a city is the only accomplishment they will ever have in their meaningless life.

Comment

Working...
                              X