• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• op hits

smh !
    havnt read rules but by last cancelled 5k op hit thread im guessing
    sorry if im wrong

how about if u hit ops u loose cash or dus !
    if u want to save ops so bad hit the killers where it hurts.

killers need range ? $ per op
    killers need dus ? du per op

don't give the boring collectors the game.

youll be left with 30 members

bored now

that is all

I think if killers stop killing ops and only produce for $ = networth or kill other killers = kill points etc things will be fine and maybe the competition between collectors to kill other collectors that will be better but then if a killer see's points on collectors the will be more tempted to take out the defense of collectors so what do you really have to choose from but suck it up and deal with it

Comment

I forgot to mention some players drop credits and sits to generate kill points and never get killed

Comment

bring back du kill

loose du kills if ops hit !

a lot of options

sad to hit the normal guy in the pocket if he gets shit from a collector !
        how else can he get payback but hit ops
        now free people cant

doesn't make sense

Comment

1- There is kill count its actually called kill points
          2- There is killer tiers but no killer family ranks
          3- There is collector family ranks but why not killer family?
          4- There is union prizes but no union medals
          5- There is No leave family and if not in a family within a time frame you stay as a solo player why is this?
          6- There some thing I heard as if you rank as a solo family you can't be in a union why is this what outcome is there and how has this changed the game in anyway!
          7- There is no changes to anything other the rules and the game play skill is getting more hard and the game planning is more suspense then just budgeting your credits/turns and everything else in general

Comment

lmao

its called looting kingie.

thought u been around a while ?

bored ! I need a beer

Comment

I have been around for some years and looting is pretty much the only thing that rarely gets change other then a percentage of networth you can take from someone then there out of range or maxed

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
                1- There is kill count its actually called kill points
                2- There is killer tiers but no killer family ranks
                3- There is collector family ranks but why not killer family?
                4- There is union prizes but no union medals
                5- There is No leave family and if not in a family within a time frame you stay as a solo player why is this?
                6- There some thing I heard as if you rank as a solo family you can't be in a union why is this what outcome is there and how has this changed the game in anyway!
                7- There is no changes to anything other the rules and the game play skill is getting more hard and the game planning is more suspense then just budgeting your credits/turns and everything else in general
                I agree they need to at least bring back killer family medals for those players who werent around to get them, not fair seeing players with a particular type of medal on their profile that you cant even take a stab at getting. Supposedly big changes are coming in February to the game rules etc

Comment

This has went way beyond the ridiculous......

Shut the servers down is the only way forward!!!!

Comment

oh shit sorry rough

should we add pathetic for u ??

u missing out mate.

cant have that

Comment

this has already been discussed and you can read my response on that post thanks, thread closed.
                      Game Admin

Comment

here it is again for the unenlightened:

Hi Everyone

It is our FULL intention to dramatically reduce and possibly remove all killer influences on collectors operatives ... and create a new type of game play and this is the first steps. For now we don't have the controls to turn off operative attacking and also we are working on new game features which will move away from old concepts. The current Killing style of play in this game needs revising and for now we proceed with controls we have at hand to alleviate the issue we have noticed of the heavy killing influence advantage on a collectors gameplay. This is something we are stopping, as it creates imbalance in gameplay styles. We are sorry that it is so drastic but it is the way forward that we will proceed with.

The gameplay will change soon and will be shifting toward that killers will focus on killing DU's, for kill points direct, get the old or close to similar kill count back and increased prizes again and be able to attack collectors cash and family and union banks as targets and collectors will focus on building ops, making money, protecting their money, maxing their virtual banks [which we will create and simulate player made banks, so they will need some sort of maxing...] and attacking other family and unions banks

We also have other plans to provide more activity that will require serious skills in the game which we will discuss and reveal later in the first quarter of next year. The landscape of the game will have more activity and the balance for play styles will be the main focus and activity created for every style of play that will incorporate all the things you love to do: attack, loot, max, kill, steal, bank, build, collect...there will be no activity borrowed from other types of games added into the game.

So for now this is what it is, please bear with us those of you who don't like the current tweaks, we have our reasons why we do it and they may not agree with what some of you like and we understand, but it's not something that can be left unaddressed at the moment by us.

Thanks
                        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
                          This has went way beyond the ridiculous......
                          Shut the servers down is the only way forward!!!!
                          Again - this is the way we are moving forward, its not the best fix but for now it provides us with short term solutions.

I don't expect you all to like it and again, sorry for to those of you who don't like it, but this is the way we are moving forward: bringing collecting back to the game, and its just a bit tough right now for killers but we will fix that shortly, just remember we gave you 4 years of having everything your own way and collectors had the short end of the stick, so we just ask politely for your patience while we fix this imbalance,

For now is a short term to attract collectors back then we will change the way things work to bring back balance and fairness for everyone, we are not blind, we know its tough on killers and ops hitters, but we WANT to move AWAY from ops getting killed.

I have now explained this twice, and I please ask for everyone's understanding and patience while we transition please

regards
                          - Storm
                          Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                          X