No announcement yet.

How likely are you to play if:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players nowadays are too slackers to do the training. its no the same.
    i used to do have my own fam and do the training many years ago when i was more active,

now all the newbies can kiss my ass, i wont train them lol

but on a serious note,
    the game is to have fun, i am not interested in medals or won creds
    the moment it starts to feel as a job i'll stop playing

Comment

Originally posted by Liam_Gallagher View Post
      Players nowadays are too slackers to do the training. its no the same.
      i used to do have my own fam and do the training many years ago when i was more active,

now all the newbies can kiss my ass, i wont train them lol

but on a serious note,
      the game is to have fun, i am not interested in medals or won creds
      the moment it starts to feel as a job i'll stop playing

That's your right and a good point..I don't think anyone considers it a job except staff. Just think some take it more serious then others..we tend to forget this is a gambling site when u strip away everything and people put there own money on the line..

Comment

you don't talk too often Sheikh, but I understand why you do have the level of respect your family and friends give you, good post

Comment

I don't hate the people who are on top, I hate the bottom feeders who re fed farm kills and rank spots by those who are on top.

Comment

with how low the population of players there are currently in the game, it is almost like ranking is the only real thing to keep your attention on this game to be honest. Not knocking it, I like the game the same, just in a different way.

Comment

Rounds, Tier medals, Fam medals should go to those who put in the hours of hard work and organisation.

Comment

It would be interesting to see a turbo where there were no subs, no added turns, nothing. Everyone gets the same start turns and can't add any more. No transfers OUTSIDE of the family. It would literally be the best, most organised fam would win.
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

yeah but money is the only thing that keeps anyone moving. they could have third round like main, turbo and a "free" round like you propose.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                    It would be interesting to see a turbo where there were no subs, no added turns, nothing. Everyone gets the same start turns and can't add any more. No transfers OUTSIDE of the family. It would literally be the best, most organised fam would win.
                    this would be really interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                      yeah but money is the only thing that keeps anyone moving. they could have third round like main, turbo and a "free" round like you propose.
                      Used to have 3 rounds, didn't go so well.
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

they could do a lot
                        never happens

we get asked questions on how to make this better
                        never happens

people post same shit
                        never happens

my guess
                        wont happen

Comment

About what Sheikh have mentioned about the "recruiting" and "training",
                          I believe there was one fam doing the old recruiting message few rounds back and was laughed at at the forums.
                          Now you people say you care for the game and IU this and IU that.
                          lol

Comment

Blind idea would work only if the cost for op attack decreases heavily
                            As killing ops would be the only way to compete as a family.
                            If no one is touching ops, all 10 families will have just about the same amount collected
                            SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by Evocator View Post
                              that was a challenge round, go to past rounds and see that whenever there was challenges, unusual families took hilarious ranks.
                              And with unions needing 30 family members to rank that is an unusual family to take an usual rank, You can always be another black_cat and look at the negative side, why not look that the jp jumped almost 1k in the last hour and people actually spent money and supported the game to keep running instead of saying 5th family was Staff family?
                              Also I do not know you so don't talk to me like if you know me or in a sarcastic way, you have something to tell me that is below my level of respect then jump into main and challenge me there I do not like shit talking
                              I am a realist. You are in la la land.

What strikes me as unusual is that you are promoting the spending to elevate the JP . This thread is no different than any of the others that were deemed to be game suggestion threads where no one could comment.

If you don't want people to give their side of the equation then don't post on a forum. The fact that you think you deserve some special treatment is some delusional mental thing you may have built up in your mind by hanging around a bunch of other level 4 supporters. Where you ended up instead of actually taking your own advise.?

So you are nothing but a hypocrite. You take the fly dude as an example of people playing TMB. The reality is that there is only seriously a couple of whiners that are consistently on these forums and to attempt to categorize everyone non IU into the likes of a superfly or a V is disparaging the entire game. Maybe that towel is wrapped around your head too tight to see that.

You say take over a city. I say you can walk in and throw your bed in many empty cities.

There is hundreds playing the game. Not thousands. I go hmm i put 60 bucks down to play a game and run the numbers of where should it be spent to get a return. I either think I have a chance to change an outcome or I do not. With xxx number of players and doing the math on how many level players there is and the estimated turns that people have in won turns it is fairly simple math to figure out the outcome of the game.

I don't disparage you for going back into your secure lil IU space with all the other level 4s. Its nothing special.
                              Its the easy way out. So don't stand on the podium and preach to everyone how they should play.

The rules are changed with someone who actually has the balls to see what is happening to just regular players who get hammered .. just cuz. I expect the wrath of this action to come as soon as cost of crushing everything in site again gets a bit cheaper.

Bottom line is you are full of shit. Your personal threats in the game etc .. all I say to that is "fuckyou asshole" you didnt do anything to deserve my respect and I don't want to be your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                                Blind idea would work only if the cost for op attack decreases heavily
                                As killing ops would be the only way to compete as a family.
                                If no one is touching ops, all 10 families will have just about the same amount collected
                                So then would it not boil down to who hires smart, collects smart and doesn't let turns expire, rather than lower op hits and the usual people bring in their multies to do their op hitting.
                                Please think about all avenues.
                                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                                X