Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what about the good all the good things IU has done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about the good all the good things IU has done.

people always like to talk about the negative things lets talk about the positive.

its like the hitler discussion he had a lot of good ideas too.

i'll start, they spend and keep the game alive. Money generated helps fix the game lags and attract new players. Well, maybe not but they are trying at least.
    Last edited by Eli_462; 11-24-2014, 08:02 PM.

Yeah, they attract new players, to zero them in the 2nd hour of the game. Then they never come back. Well done IU.

Comment

They sneak into turbo fams, pretending to be part of the team, get free creds then have the cheek to moan they didn't get more.

That made me laugh, so it's a positive!
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

the Aquaduct? ~life of brian

Comment

if for whatever reason IU ceased to exist, one of the very families or groups that constantly complain would jump to take their spot and guess what they would act just like them. For whatever reason people tend to forget that. It is like George W. Bush now that he is drawing paintings and writing books about his dad nobody dislikes him anymore. Some would say but George did not kill my op's , he would today with that diamond subscription. So perhaps the good they do is they fill the role of the villain, a role that would be filled regardless

Comment

Not another IU thread.. Elizabeth..... I'm comin to join you.

WHen I played them back in the day they were the only competition. Most I found were good sports about the game.

If I kill em now its the only family that doesnt say . "who is your multi? "

Or the .. I'm reporting you .. And trust me EVERY other family does this.

So maybe its because you are such an annoying little twit that you become fun to kill.

Not speaking to the OP . Just a general observation .

Comment

No body every talks about the good
              About about imperialism? People only look at the bad

Comment

I've heard you can measure your success by the amount of haters you have

Comment

But for serious fuck IU. They are cunts...

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                    They sneak into turbo fams, pretending to be part of the team, get free creds then have the cheek to moan they didn't get more.

That made me laugh, so it's a positive!
                    that hurts

Comment

IU have wesker, i mean the guy is awesome and sexy. just for that I like them.

Comment

as fun as iu bashing is i'm even tired of it let's cut this shit out.

Comment

They are going to get fucked over as they have no respect for anyone. Silly cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysandord View Post
                            Not another IU thread.. Elizabeth..... I'm comin to join you.

WHen I played them back in the day they were the only competition. Most I found were good sports about the game.

If I kill em now its the only family that doesnt say . "who is your multi? "

Or the .. I'm reporting you .. And trust me EVERY other family does this.

So maybe its because you are such an annoying little twit that you become fun to kill.

Not speaking to the OP . Just a general observation .
                            I liked the days when IU and UT were the 2 strongest families was good competition...

Comment

Iu are a good thing, they keep the game alive!

Comment

Working...
                              X