This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo

Whats going on with IU... Why so sloppy game-play lately... Its getting boring..

Where are Coca, Eck? Are they hiding or playing with their multy accounts like TMK, Spade and rest of the IU?

vacation time

Comment

If it's so boring, why are they still quite dominant?

You don't think your side of the game has slowed down either?
      Look at the rules, it's not fun lol

Both sides of the game can agree, it's just like sitting around, with your thumb up your ass waiting for something fun to happen

Comment

I think the game is the best it's been in 3 years. It's nice to see people with ops and du for a change. If uthink the game is not fuckin' fun anymore, then fuck off and go somewhere else Michael.

Comment

So, the game is at its best state, when no one is doing anything?

I mean all for it, it just makes it harder for any new guy who wants to challenge if he comes in and tries to kill everyone first, only to take fuck all before they are maxed

You forget, that we used to be killed and have our ops hit as well
          Now that not many can do that anymore, it makes it easier for us to rank too vs us having to add a fuck load of turns.

Comment

Michael, save your bullshit. The game is getting better now because it's not getting 0'd by IU. Take your medals and jackpot. We don't give a fuck. We just want to play the game.

Comment

Micheal, what I'm seeing IU is not ranking much anymore... Actually seems that won turns stashed starting to drain out...... So QUESTION is where the aforementioned two are hiding right now.. Said this, I believe running so much multies is tough job I can understand ppl need vacations...

Anyway game looks fun for everyone beside IU and since ranking require some skills and not only stashing turns.. getting tough for u guys, right?

So how many multies we have in game now?

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
                Micheal, what I'm seeing IU is not ranking much anymore... Actually seems that won turns stashed starting to drain out...... So QUESTION is where the aforementioned two are hiding right now.. Said this, I believe running so much multies is tough job I can understand ppl need vacations...

Anyway game looks fun for everyone beside IU and since ranking require some skills and not only stashing turns.. getting tough for u guys, right?

So how many multies we have in game now?
                You must be blind...

Comment

Nor comply about the game but there should be some fixing on the killing part..

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                    If it's so boring, why are they still quite dominant?
                    You don't think your side of the game has slowed down either?
                    Look at the rules, it's not fun lol
                    Both sides of the game can agree, it's just like sitting around, with your thumb up your ass waiting for something fun to happen

I think you just got beat in turbo by a much better team than IU will ever be, and they just havn't played together for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
                      I think you just got beat in turbo by a much better team than IU will ever be, and they just havn't played together for a while
                      Ooooo, who won turbo JP and family gold then?

Comment

well not iu....
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                          well not iu....
                          You would say that V!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ichigo View Post
                            You must be blind...
                            Nah not really.. IU losing a lot of tier ranks last 20 - 25 days... So... Whats going on?
                            Won turns draining out? No enough Skills? IU top dogs hidden in multies so trying not to blow covers? Common show up your alter egos....

Comment

Guys the issue here is about game strategy, there is none going in if the game is just about building with lots of turns and killing everyone and maintaining dominance via getting credits that way, as opposed to a game focused on making money, and players get zeroed for a reason. In the end, both do produce clear winners and teams who will dominate, but the previous all out killing was a bust as it also ended up destroying the social impact a slower game had. Its started off with removal of transfers because of ranks domination and it ended up with removal or killing prizes due to ranks domination.

So both have the same effect, but killing heavy environment is a way more destructive-to-the-social environment of the game than a moneymaking based strategy set of rules, It will not maintain this site and this is something that i wanted players to realize, when i said it's not personal.

So we changed the way you earn prizes and we took away the dominance killers had over collectors, we didn't want to take away the essence but when killers get bored they just kill everything in sight and that is a game achievement that is just negative to the game growth, its nothing else...as far as I as a game manager is concerned, and i do know it pisses killers off but we had to do something to slow down the game player decline

so the next steps back toward game balance is to fix the virtual banks so they can get ganked so looters and looting becomes lucrative [even for killers], fixing up the way kill counts get calculated, and provide some more activity for everyone to have fun again including killers but in a more balanced and healthy way, while we work on the future development plans we got

to be continued....
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X