X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is it with all the ozzys on here C.....rapping

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
      you call that a knife? cuz poodle as fuck. streets aint bumpin that shit. nothing personal but UPS is hiring.
      And what you done with your life apart from living on the internet pretending to be some badboy gangsta? only time you been a bad boy was when daddy had a dick in your arse for spilling his beer, haha redneck fag with a canyon for an anus. i suspect he held onto your ears whilst he plowed you too, looking at the size of the fuckers.

its not all bad though i suppose when your skinny arse takes an uppercut to the jaw those fuckers will let you drift back down to earth slowly for a soft landing, lmao.

Comment

you people seem to know too much about (lubes + anal passages)

Comment

Originally posted by Smirff View Post
          In an Aussie rapper check me out

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gmRWuUr4kU

pffft that aint you

Comment

Originally posted by Ichigo View Post
            what does he say?

"WILLICUSPRIME but you can call me william, I be killing them, concealing them above the ceiling fan"

absolutely dreadful

Comment

I'll murder this dude in a battle..

WillicusPrime, more like a waste of time,
              You can't rhyme, no need to read between the line to define, shots aimed at ya dome like a nine,
              Now recline..
              Oh yeah and say whassup to Raven for me the bitch fine

- T

Comment

Shut your dick holster Louie :O

Comment

Constructive criticism would be good....

BUGZ, you sound like a fucking cock sucking retard....

When you grow a pair then maybe people might actually listen..

Comment

I dont wanna hear any negative shit- either like the page or not ffs get a grip on yourselves.

Comment

If you're looking for constructive criticism you came to the wrong place.
                      I dont mean to be rude, but dude sucks, literally a disgrace.
                      Get the fuck out my face, cause in this rat race, you'll finish in last place, while I'm cumming on Ravens face.

And who is this kid trying to talk shit?
                      For one your dumbass has the stupidest name ive ever seen, did you let your mentally handicapped brother come up with your forum name? Because what you posted was surprisingly legible.

Seriously though, pronounce your name and you will realize you are the one who sounds like a cock sucking retard.

Good day.

Comment

No disrespect to Raven though,
                        I see you girl whatup!

Comment

AdamFunk stay on some gay shit, be all in my inbox on some gay shit too.

Comment

man I'll up the strap and make him shit himself,
                            you call that a knife don't kid yourself,
                            your rapping career is a dundee,
                            you think I'm playin but you gonna see,
                            and we listen to that real shit this is an American artform,
                            that mandingo stole your baby and made that pussy fart a storm ( like what I did there?)
                            for real though, these eurorappers and aussies tryin to be hard get hit with the dildo,
                            lyrically inclined aint bustin a grape with a glass of Welch's ,
                            constructive criticism real n***az don't give a fuck about how you felt cuz,
                            we bumpin that street shit that cocaine flow,
                            original G shit not that aborigine though,
                            Hello Sydney! We gonna make you Scream for mercy,
                            tell your bitch get off my dick we been knew she was thirtsty,
                            you cant rap sorry the truth hurts,
                            you mad I gives a fuck keep runnin your dicksucker and I guarantee your tooth hurts,
                            I shoot first, ask questions later,
                            your rap career crocodile dundee and I'm a Florid Gator,
                            you hater, in infidel, you'll be my slave if we both meet in hell,
                            I wish you well, in whatever you try next,
                            but you aint cut out for this gangsta rap shit think you real please come try and test

Comment

Real shit though I tried to listen to this garbage made it barely 9 seconds in both times. Kangaroo Express is hiring, Kangaroo convenience stores hiring.

Comment

yo

yo

check it

Super_fly, mate who asked you?
                                now shut you farhkin mouth before I beat you with a kangaroo

we asked for some support for our main man will
                                the family is proud of him, the guy has some skill

why don't you go whinge to storm and larbi
                                seen your pics mate, I just throw another SHIMP on the barbie

Comment

Working...
                                X