Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does killing mean to you ?

How am I suppose to kill in this game?

Seems like Im not suppose to be trying to kill people for "fun"?

Whats the motherfucking go cause its starting to piss me off?

Agreed. Reduced killer prizes are sucking the fun out of this game for me.

Comment

killing to me is just killing. You don't have to care if there is a tally for kills. You don't have to worry about getting a medal, You kill specifically for tactical reasons vs a random killing anyone for a kill point. The best killers arent the ones that load up a couple times a day and then protect and run from city to city hitting random people. Anyone can do this. The best killers I see are the ones that carefully plot out a course of specific targets and then strike where they get the best hurt on those targets. Some that are exceptional will even set a revenge trap . A good killer in real life that goes out and gets a gun and starts spraying bullets randomly always gets their heads blown off. A tactical killer keeps a low profile. knows exactly what their target will do, and strikes at the most opportune moment.

Comment

I must agre with harry on tis on. Bump it up. Useless killings r for useless killers

Comment

I kill to make up for my inferiority complex and boost my low self esteem

Comment

It means you are dead, but unlike dead people in real life who can not talk. The dead of tmb never shut up

Comment

Ohh good release that tension... if you need a shoulder to lean contact me im also a social worker

Comment

killing should really have more of an impact in this game, a penatly for when you get killed

DUs are useless by default, they do almost nothing for you, even for opps happines, DUs are irrelevant, all you need is fkn OPs to acomplish ranks, and since hitting those OPs is so fkn expensive there is no fkn point in having any DUs or even build em

i mean, for the last 30 days i havent bought fkn guns for my DUs, the whole rounds... and i didnt even notice it... getting killed or killing someone has absolutely no consequences on this game anymore and its fkn silly considering its a MAFIA games... a MAFIA game where ops are measured in milions and having 500 000 DUs is shit, IRL if you had 500 000 hitmen with AKs you would have a fkn amry and you could win half the world with it... but ok, my rant is too long ill stop it now... but you all know its true

Comment

With these rules your philosophy prevails

Comment

But as y say it is a mafia game and we need some action soo th dus come handy f that fun part

Comment

Uncle see's killing as it always was, 2 sides going at it, we always had this, Pissheads vs FWB, 14 and co, at one time or another we were on one side or the other

anyway the scuttlebutt is storm has a new killing model in the works, that's all staff know at this time too, Uncle for one is excited

Comment

well said josipinho.

Comment

yeah except if it were true and I took ops from uc instead of legends eli's family wouldnt have an op.

Comment

if we talk of truths where do you lie

Comment

I like killing dus because it costs you money and it cost me nothing...

I like killing ops because its cost you money but atm it cost me ALL my free turns to do 5 hits....what ever happened to everyone is equal, I mean I sit on my throne and be like Im a collector and Im better then you so show me respect because Ive earnt it by being a collectard, ha can you see the irony in that? P.S if your name is Islander this doesnt count for you :P

Comment

Working...
                              X