Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you tell your family and freinds you play TMB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you tell your family and freinds you play TMB?

Many know my RL family in game, Raven, jo and Tears, I wasn't the first in my family to play either, more ppl would know if my interview was still up, I know I am not the only one who has had family and friend join our online community

would love to hear some stories, especially some bad ones lol

my friends think this shit gay. my family dont seem to care one way or another.

Comment

I can actually still get my little brother to come on if I need help in turbo or if some clown is giving me trouble to come hire and snipe couple people, but its like pulling teeth and sometimes it causes friction trying to give step by step directions to someone who never plays and expect them to do exactly as you tell them.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
        I can actually still get my little brother to come on if I need help in turbo or if some clown is giving me trouble to come hire and snipe couple people, but its like pulling teeth and sometimes it causes friction trying to give step by step directions to someone who never plays and expect them to do exactly as you tell them.
        Brother / multi

Whatever you want to call it.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Yea I tell my friends but my family thinks it's retarded and a waste of time. No one I know in rl plays on tmb

Comment

they tend not to care
            SOE~

Comment

I'm ashamed to be in a collecting union. I can never tell my family or friends.

Comment

It's a hard game to explain to people what it actually is.

Comment

I can honestly say TMB has never come up in any conversation.

Comment

they would rather laugh at me lol
                    would just say real cash is paid for jackpots lol

Comment

A few co-workers know... and my wife of course. That's only because I play it around them.

My wife just hates EOR - it's always around dinner time. That's why I miss most EOR's.

LOL.

Comment

Wifes and TMB - I find its not a good mix lmao. My wife is like 'not that bloody mafiaboss again'...

But dont you realise darling its EOR - sex will have to wait....(yeah right)!!

Comment

Its hard work to train ur family and friends, but my experience has been successfully completed enjoy!

Comment

Oh and now we all learn more have our own strengths and help each other it is the strongest unit u can have. Luke trained me, I trained chopperjo and chopperjo and I trained tears_for_fears, amatiel and meatworker

Comment

If my friends knew how heated I be gettin at people on here they'd probably clown me hella heavy in real life and look t me differently ... plus browser based, text based mmorpg mafia games arent what the modern day gamer is looking for for the most part this game is more of a cultish following. but is so addicting once you get into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X