No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR favourite asian ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Round from Indiana Jones And The Temple of Doom ... and Tiger Woods. Oppa Gangnam Style is a legend too

Comment

BliZzArD_420, he's very tight, he fits the description.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
        Don't order so much, you will never eat all of that!
        just don't order the cream of sum yong ghuy

Comment

GAARA is my fav...

...and i hate to agree with harryfurdicky but he has a point: bruce lee and jackie chan are merely actors...and not the best ones either.

jet li was at least a 5 time world champion in wushu...bruce lee got credited for a lot of things that already existed (outside of the US)

hybrid martial arts (MMA) always existed and before the WW2 yoseikan already existed in japan...donnie yen even deserves more credit

so do tony jaa and many others....

if i had to vote for someone outside this game AND asian i'd say that buddha guy....
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I think the best thing about Bruce Lee was his presence. Like Muhammed Ali . They were just worldly charismatic humanist, good energy , social activist figures. They put off an aura of greatness and seemed like great human beings.

Comment

Miss jaclyn from tax collectors.........js

Comment

Originally posted by PHAMLY View Post
                Miss jaclyn from tax collectors.........js
                aka iLoveBites

Comment

Manny Pacquiao and Kim Jong-un.

And one of the Asians I went to school with his name was Long Dok.
                  Last edited by Ichigo; 10-21-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                    I think the best thing about Bruce Lee was his presence. Like Muhammed Ali . They were just worldly charismatic humanist, good energy , social activist figures. They put off an aura of greatness and seemed like great human beings.
                    oh you mean cassius clay?
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Jesus....technically he was Asian...Drob wins

Comment

i go for sun tzu

Comment

Harryvederchki doesnt know anything abouvt bruce lee it looks . Learn history dude the inventer of jeet kunee doo learned wing chun from the great yyp man also all his martial coreography made by himself ect ect..

Comment

you free to have your opinion. Its the type of question that will never give a definitive answer. I stand by my comments and opinion.
                            If you are going to debate a subject though you might consider answering the facts I stated about my reasoning, his size, his lack of any real combat, and the comparisons given vs just etc etc. Choreography is for movies not for battles.

Comment

but for movie asians I watched cato last summer when we watched some old movies and I think cato would kick bruce lees ass unless the phone rang.

Comment

Cato was interpreted by brucemy friend . Im not debating y should know te facts. The 1inch punch, im not saying he was the strongest of the time but sure he wad the best. Ofcourse he has been into comppetitions when he introduced jeet kune do he got boooed and he said to the martials audience Ok i will beat any of you in 90 sec still got boooed and some guy came down the ring and he beat him in just 58 sec. He was only fibbers all muscle he said i train lall the time even when im driving he sttregthen hes grip on steeringwheel.... dont fuk wit bruce. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X