Who is YOUR favourite asian ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is YOUR favourite asian ?

I dont know about you but Im of the firm belief Bruce Lee has never been matched nevermind surpassed

OK you got your Jackie Chans and your Jet Lis but I fear they just hollow imitations of the great man
    Last edited by Soul-TMB; 10-23-2014, 03:52 PM.

Domenico or madd_maxx get my vote

Comment

Bruce Lee never competed in any full-contact bouts, he was only an actor. His real ability a subject of speculation. It is a sure bet that many men in history have been much better than Bruce was. . Oyama Masutatsu popularized karate in the 1950's,and he could easily beat Bruce, if both men were in their prime. Mas killed a bull with his bare hands. Wang Hsu-Chin of China was a great martial artist that amateurs never heard of. Karate masters broke their hands on his hard body. The master of Toad style in the 5 Venoms becomes invulnerable,. Bruce Lee would only hurt his hands and feet striking a Toad master. Bruce was only 5'-6" his cousin said and weighed 135# in top shape (125-150 at times and even 165 when bodybuilding), so there is no way he could beat men much bigger and stronger.

I would say Miyamoto Musashi. At least 60 duels to the death are recorded. Obviously, if he fought sixty, then he survived sixty. This was all before he was 30. He participated in 6 battles, such as Sekigahara in 1600, Osaka Castle in 1615, as well as the Shimabara Rebellion. These were battles in which he is known to have left great bloodbaths in his wake. Those were back when the Martial arts were a matter of life and death, not making movies.

Comment

Polish on.....

Polish off....

Comment

I'd agree with musashi as harryverderchki posted

Comment

That Lil_Asian from west coast.
            I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass and dirty syringes just to listen to her fart in a cup.
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

favorite asian

i like stalked for tmb.

all time favorite though has to be a jap, i'll pick one of them they're all the same so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

chinny chan

Originally posted by Buggerlugz View Post
                I dont know about you but Im of the firm belief Bruce Lee has never been matched nevermind surpassed

OK you got your Jackie Chans and your Jet Li' I fear' they just hollow imitations of the great man
                fuking chinny channnnn

Comment

poooooooooo?

Originally posted by guytdaddi View Post
                  fuking chinny channnnn
                  po? hes asian^the one in the middle but po's my all time fave

Comment

Mr Chow from Hangover is pretty funny
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Cheech and chong sound asian.....

ill take them

Comment

Pol Pot is one of my personal favorites

Comment

whos mr choe?

Comment

Chow Yun Fat, Takashi Miike, John Woo,Takashi Kitano

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
                              Chow Yun Fat, Takashi Miike, John Woo,Takashi Kitano
                              Don't order so much, you will never eat all of that!
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                              X