Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turbo

    How 4 ppl can steal 3 medals....

    Thanks for fun turbo friends.

    Congrats L (lvl1)
    Congrats M (lvl2)
    Congrats Losers (lvl3)
    And if Sky had transfers open it would have been 3 medals and a top 5 rank for sky on lvl 4

    Non the less thanks for a fun turbo :-D

    To sky thanks for the love :-)

  • #2
    By the way...... what a over pay on lvl4 gold lol

    Comment


    • #3
      who the fuck r u? another freeloading bum, good job.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vbb View Post
        who the fuck r u? another freeloading bum, good job.
        Yup thats why others ranked :-P

        Comment


        • #5
          That's how we roll! xxoo

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vbb View Post
            who the fuck r u? another freeloading bum, good job.
            I was thinking the same thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              The one who isnt overspending for gold bahahaha

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                The one who isnt overspending for gold bahahaha
                no no

                you were the one not winning.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats free players can achieve goals if they work together!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    How 4 ppl can steal 3 medals....

                    Thanks for fun turbo friends.

                    Congrats L (lvl1)
                    Congrats M (lvl2)
                    Congrats Losers (lvl3)
                    And if Sky had transfers open it would have been 3 medals and a top 5 rank for sky on lvl 4

                    Non the less thanks for a fun turbo :-D

                    To sky thanks for the love :-)
                    So the 4th person who didn't get their medal... do they get visitation on the weekends? Or do they just have to glimpse at their friends profiles and think about how cool it would have been if they got their own? What about the turns? Same thing?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You have said your leaving games more times than shayne g and more times than I change my shirt stained underwear in a week you daft cunt when you gonna leave for good no one cares bc you didn't medal douchebag but congrats to the ones who did and sarge go suck a big chode

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IDC View Post
                        You have said your leaving games more times than shayne g and more times than I change my shirt stained underwear in a week you daft cunt when you gonna leave for good no one cares bc you didn't medal douchebag but congrats to the ones who did and sarge go suck a big chode
                        Do you change your shit stained underwear more than you change names?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Damn that dudes who took gold mustve been a noob for overspending

                          Smh, what an idiot eh!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Love for all the haters :-)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Congrats to the turbo winner and peeps who got the medals!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X