Game Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Updates

Hey so a few months ago possible rule changes and game changes we’re going to be made. Some were with the banner and also different main rounds rules. I like the direction. How’s the coding coming?!?

Who’s in favor of 7 day rounds?

Who’s in favor for a new tier? Level 5 woooooohoooo

Level 5... Jesus ... My mind is blown!

BRING BACK FAMILY KILLER MEDALS, REMOVE KP GAINED FROM HITTING PLAYERS

Comment

(New layout looks great by the way)

Comment

I agree with clutch about the kps..cant show a true killer people are gonna complain and people are going to kill old killing rules were better..

Comment

might be interesting the round with 100% banking rule or no one can add bought turns to round.at least for one round.no unions.family size with more than 30.

Comment

or as promised by staffs before bank attacking system lol

Comment

All great ideas ��

Comment

programming is done to our minds only. make us believe there is some new candy coming into the store and just be patient. Then the candy turns into raw kale.

Comment

How about having your account verified with a phone number so the damn multis get under control or is that too much
                  I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by Teds View Post
                    Hey so a few months ago possible rule changes and game changes we’re going to be made. Some were with the banner and also different main rounds rules. I like the direction. How’s the coding coming?!?

Who’s in favor of 7 day rounds?

Who’s in favor for a new tier? Level 5 woooooohoooo

we are completing the app designs and bug fixing - its a huge job, much bigger than anticipated, but the end is in sight.

In a month at most I will again discuss with players about rules changes, upgrades proposals and get feedback from you all and then we will proceed.

And NO, Clutch - family killer rank will not be brought back. for what?..... to zero the entire game in 3 days and there is nothing left? No strategy, nothing? Just nullify every other aspect of the game for looters, collectors, bankers, all the cool things that make this game fun - honestly gets pushed aside when a FPS scenario develops that family killer ranks bring to the game....this is what happened in the past.

This is a mafia game based on making money and while we understand that some players may have liked a certain aspect of the game a while back, there is reasons we removed those features.
                    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      we are completing the app designs and bug fixing - its a huge job, much bigger than anticipated, but the end is in sight.

In a month at most I will again discuss with players about rules changes, upgrades proposals and get feedback from you all and then we will proceed.

And NO, Clutch - family killer rank will not be brought back. for what?..... to zero the entire game in 3 days and there is nothing left? No strategy, nothing? Just nullify every other aspect of the game for looters, collectors, bankers, all the cool things that make this game fun - honestly gets pushed aside when a FPS scenario develops that family killer ranks bring to the game....this is what happened in the past.

This is a mafia game based on making money and while we understand that some players may have liked a certain aspect of the game a while back, there is reasons we removed those features.

Hey fair enough evolve and adapt. But for business standpoint I bet if you do a 1 day or 2 day mini with killing only you’ll see activity from trhose who want that and also people spending money. Do killing on Bought turns only bam you have guys spending just to come Pete for he “prize” what I’m trying to say is don’t be so close minded about bringing killing fam prizes back could be an extra money maker for the game.

Is it possible to have new people verify themselves via phone number. That would be an excellent form of security for the entire game.

Sorry if I brought this up so soon. I just knew we had to be close by now on updates

Edit: please excuse all typos. This is written on an iPhone.
                      Last edited by Teds; 07-19-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I remember a blog I agreed with and that had to do with mafia .. which is an industry of violence. not farming cucumbers for money.

Comment

Ive only been around since March but from what everyone I have talked to tells me the old style killin was a whole lot better along with the family killers....i say bring all the old school killer rules back along with family killer ranks!!!

Comment

I am an old school player ,yes I do miss the old school of everything, killing, looting,000ing one's that's what this game was about wake up see how many revenges you had,noe it's all about kps,looting bots one's complaining about getting there du's taken,
                            This is still a mob game correct ?
                            Really don't see why some of the old rules can't come back even for a few rounds, one's do get tired of the same thing day after day.
                            Make this game what it used to be FUN!! NEED OLD RULES BACK

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

I think family killer medals could easily be brought back for turbo rounds only, especially if gaining KP was only possible by having dus for prolonged periods of time (and not by hits). Turbos are a complete shit show with regards to killing anyways, and people love it. I agree that in main rounds, a focus on killing could ruin the balance, but in the turbo rounds (since it’s only 48 hours), we could definitely get away with it — especially if it’s normal range (2x below, 4x above). There’s an art to building dus while staying low enough that the top dogs can’t reach you.

Or alternatively to all the above, you could change the family killing medals to be the families with the most total hits out (ie. looters like italianboss, ks, zodiac, etc) would be earning their family the most “points” to count towards the family killing medal. That way, zeroing people for the medal would be pointless, and the top looters who are putting the most time and energy into playing get a bit of a bonus reward.... anyone with a credit card can show up and pull a TMK to take the round in the last 5 minutes ... it takes time, strategy, and dedication to be the best looter in the round.

Personally, I just want a chance to re-earn the medals, so that I have all sets ... even if the opportunity comes only once per month in a turbo round or something special like that, where it’s not the norm. It’s all about the medals Storm!!! I’ve ran out of medals to earn hahaha

#rankwhore4life

Ps: thank you for letting us spitball some ideas here, and not just close the thread right away! I’m sure we all appreciate it
                              Last edited by Clutch; 07-19-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X