TMB Staff Callout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB Staff Callout

I see you freeloading rankwhores sitting there on the sidelines. Every few rounds, you recruit the 10 player minimum and snag a 5th place Indy fam rank with no effort.

Your family is a joke. 4+ days into the round, and you still haven’t banked a single dollar ...

Look at your pathetic profiles too! 56 years of total TMB tenure between 9 members, and not a single medal earned ... I’m not even going to bother making fun of how you’re always zeroed ... EVERY ROUND.

Why don’t you useless sacks of rotten goat cheese nut-up, sub-up, and do something! ... ANYTHING.

Have some pride why don’t you .... stop shaming this game with your embarrassment of a family.

I’ll be waiting ...

#round890

- C

U are bored...

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post

Look at your pathetic profiles too! 56 years of total TMB tenure between 9 members, and not a single medal earned ... I’m not even going to bother making fun of how you’re always zeroed ... EVERY ROUND.

Why don’t you useless sacks of rotten goat cheese nut-up, sub-up, and do something! ... ANYTHING.

Have some pride why don’t you .... stop shaming this game with your embarrassment of a family.

I’ll be waiting ...

#round890

- C
      We don't need to do "something" or earn any medals. Our sheer awesomeness is enough. I bet you secretly wish you were this awesome too.
      TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

The moment we did anything we would be told we are bullies. Go sit in your corner snowflake.

Comment

He's right.At least earn some respect.

Comment

am just kidding don't get it serious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slingshot View Post
              The moment we did anything we would be told we are bullies. Go sit in your corner snowflake.
              We need a STAFF v EVERYONE turbo round, where you guys each get a sub and X number of credits, and all players have to form a single union to beat ya. Top 1 union wins a rediculous prize (or fancy profile badge that goes on the right side (opposite of the tenure). No prizes for Indy fams.

Do a community vote for who leads the players’ team and chooses tiers, with rules such as max number of players from each family in their union that they can tier.

Only then will we see what you noobs are really made of ��

Comment

We need a STAFF v EVERYONE turbo round, where you guys each get a sub and X number of credits, and all players have to form a single union to beat ya. Top 1 union wins a rediculous prize (or fancy profile badge that goes on the right side (opposite of the tenure). No prizes for Indy fams.

Do a community vote for who leads the players’ team and chooses tiers, with rules such as max number of players from each family in their union that they can tier.

Only then will we see what you noobs are really made of ��

careful what you wish for Gloria
                Game Admin

Comment

"and all players have to form a single union to beat ya. Top 1 union wins a....."'' You may not have noticed but there are not enough staff to qualify in union prizes so it would be an automatic win to the players.........or is that the idea?
                  skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    careful what you wish for Gloria
                    GLORIA ...... HAHAHAHhahahahahahahah

Comment

They are too busy dealing with dickheads like you kind of gods of the tmk matrix

Comment

Who is Gloria? Hahaha

Comment

Who is Gloria? Hahaha

That's you crying, in full drag with fishnets and heels, cos staff refuse to bitch-slap you.

IMG_0885.jpg
                          Game Admin

Comment

Slingshot, after seeing a challenge from me ...

Storm, after considering to accept the challenge ...

Raven, after accepting an invite to join UC instead of MU ...

KS, after comparing our call-out threads ...

Last edited by Clutch; 07-17-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Me, after posting this thread ...

Comment

Working...
                              X